AMU entrance exam 2020 online application begins, Exam dates revised for MBA and BEd courses
AMU has started the online application for AMU entrance exams for BA LLB, BA (Hons.), BSc(Hons.), BCom (Hons.), MBA and BEd courses. Read on to know more.
The Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) has started online application process of AMU entrance exam 2020 for all undergraduate and postgraduate courses. AMUEE 2020 application form is available on the official website of the university. Candidates can register for AMUEE 2020, fill the application form and submit it in online mode only.
Moreover, AMU has also revised the exam dates for MBA and BEd courses offered through AMUEE 2020. Earlier, the entrance exam for these courses was scheduled for May 31, however, now it will be conducted on June 7. AMU entrance exam 2020 dates for undergraduate courses including Bachelor of Arts – Bachelor of Law (BA LLB), Bachelor of Arts (BA) Hons., Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) Hons, and Bachelor of Science (BSc) Hons is same as earlier.
AMU Entrance Exam 2020 Courses Offered
The following courses are offered on the basis of common entrance exam of AMU as under:
- BSc (Hons.)
- BCom (Hons.)
- BA (Hons.)
- BA LLB
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA - International Business
- MBA in Islamic Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Education (BEd)
How to apply for AMU Entrance Exam 2020?
Candidates can check here steps to fill AMUEE 2020 application form as under:
- Candidates first need to visit the official website of AMU or click here – AMUEE 2020 application form
- Candidates registering for the first time have to click on the ‘Register as New User’ button on the application window
- They need to create a username, password as well as enter their basic details including name and email address
- Next, candidates need to log in again and fill the application form of AMUEE 2020 with following details
- Candidates profile including Aadhar number, email address (alternate), parents name, date of birth, address etc.
- Education qualifications including Class 10th, 12th and graduation details (for PG course)
- Uploading photograph, signature, as well as thumb Impression as per the specifications
- Selecting reserved categories (any three from the category list, if not belonging to any category, select NO)
After this, candidates have to pay the application fee for AMUEE 2020 as per their course. The fee payment process is completely online this year and, candidates can use either Net Banking, Debit Cards or Credit Cards to pay the fee.