NABARD Grade A application form 2020 to be released tomorrow
NABARD Grade A application form 2020 will be released on January 10. Last date to fill and submit the application form is January 31.
National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development will release NABARD Grade A application form 2020 on January 10, 2020. Interested candidates can fill the application form till January 31, 2020. The application fee which can be paid online is Rs 800 for general category and Rs 150 for SC/ST/PWBD candidates. Only online applications will be accepted for the recruitment exam. Candidates need to fill the application form in English only. NABARD Grade A 2020 recruitment is conducted to fill up total 154 vacancies.
Latest Update: NABARD Grade A 2020 application date postponed
NABARD Grade A 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check NABARD Grade A dates 2020 related to the application process.
Online application process begins
January 10, 2020
Last date to apply online
January 31, 2020
How to fill NABARD Grade A application form 2020?
The steps to fill the NABARD Grade A application form are explained below:
- Candidates need to visit the official website
- Click on the 'Apply Online'
- To register, select the tab 'Click here for New Registration'
- Candidates need to enter name, contact details and email ID.
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated.
- The same will be sent to candidates registered email ID and mobile number.
- After registration, candidates need to upload their scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Once the photograph and signature are uploaded, candidates should fill their educational qualification and select examination centre.
- Candidates need to agree to the terms and conditions and submit the application form and proceed to pay the application fee.
- Fee can be paid through Master/Visa/Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash cards/Mobile Wallets.
- After successful payment, e-receipt will be generated.
A mass communication and journalism post-graduate, Anangsha has worked as a reporter and sub-editor and enjoys working in the education domain.