PSTET admit card 2018 released by PSEB; Read below to know how to download the admit card
PSTET admit card 2018 has been released by PSEB for the revised exam date, PSTET exam is on January 19.
How to Download PSTET Admit Card?
Candidates have to follow the steps mentioned below to download their PSTET admit card:
- Visit the official website of PSTET, pstet.net
- Click on the link 'view/print admit card'.
- Two links have been given there, link I and link II, candidates can download admit card by clicking any of the two links.
- Candidates will be redirected to a new login page
- Enter your login details such as application/registration number, password/date of birth, and click on submit
- An option for downloading e-admit card will appear, click on that
- After downloading e-admit card, take a printout of the same
PSTET Exam Schedule
PSTET is going to be conducted in two shifts; there will be two papers. Paper I is for the candidates who have applied for the post of Primary Teacher (class1 to 5) and Paper II is for candidates who applied for Elementary Level Teacher posts (class 6 to 8). Find all important PSTET exam dates and events below:
PSTET admit card download: January 16
Date of Examination: January 19, 2020
Schedule for Paper I: 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Schedule for Paper II: 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
Candidates must carry a printout of PSTET admit card along with a valid government ID proof.
Read More: Know all about PSTET exam