RRB Group D Phase 5 Admit Card 2022 Released; Check Details Here
RRB Group D Phase 5 admit card 2022 has been released. To download the admit card, candidates need to enter user ID and password.
RRB Group D Phase 5 Admit Card 2022 Released
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) have released RRB Group D admit card 2022 for Phase 5. The admit card has been released for RRC South Western Railway (Hubli). The direct link to download RRB Group D Phase 5 admit card 2022 is provided on this page. To download the admit card, candidates need to enter user ID and password. The Phase 5 exam will be conducted from October 6 and 11.
RRB Group D Level 1 2022 exam is being conducted to fill up a total of 1,03,769 vacancies of Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper/Assistant in various technical departments (Electrical, Mechanical and S&T departments), Pointsman and other Level-I posts.
Also Read: RRB Group D 2022 Answer Key Live
How to Download RRB Group D Phase 5 Admit Card 2022?
The steps to download RRB Group D Phase 5 admit card 2022 are given below:
- Visit the respective official websites of the RRBs
- On the home page, click the link, 'Downloading of E-call Letter, City Intimation Slip and Free Travelling Authority for SC/ST Candidates'
- Clicking the link, candidates will be redirected to the login page
- Enter user ID and password
- RRC Group D admit card appears on the screen
- Download the Railway Group D admit card and take its printout
Download here RRB Group D Phase 5 admit card-https://rrb.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/32341/78081/login.html
Photo-Identity Required Along with RRB Group D Phase 5 Admit Card
The following photo-identity proof will be required along with RRB Group D Phase 5 admit card 2022:
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Printout of e-Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a government employee
- College/university photo ID card (if candidates are still studying)
A mass communication and journalism post-graduate, Anangsha has worked as a reporter and sub-editor and enjoys working in the education domain.