SSC CPO Paper 1 answer key is available now. Candidates can raise objections till January 6.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released SSC CPO Paper 1 answer key 2019. Along with the answer key, objection form and candidates’ response sheet are also made available. The answer key is available online on the official website. To download the answer key, raise objections and check candidates’ response sheet, candidates need to enter user ID and password.
The link to submit objections against the answer key will remain active till January 6. Candidates need to submit their objections online. To raise objections, candidates need to pay Rs 100 for per answer.
The Paper 1 exam of SSC CPO 2019 was conducted from December 9 to 13 and on December 30, 2019.
How to check SSC CPO Paper 1 answer key 2019?
Candidates can follow the steps below to download the answer key.
- Visit the official website
- In the home page, candidates will find the answer key link
- Clicking the link, a PDF file will open in a new page - https://ssc.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/2207/62146/login.html
- The PDF file contains the link to download the answer key, check response sheet and raise objections.
- Enter user ID and password in the login page
- SSC CPO answer key will be displayed on the screen.
Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at email@example.com
A mass communication and journalism post-graduate, Anangsha has worked as a reporter and sub-editor and enjoys working in the education domain.