RUHS B.Sc Nursing part 1(main) exam results out
After providing the enrolment number, year and roll number of the students, the RUHS result can be downloaded from the official website. The objective of the University is to propagate advance knowledge in medical and health sciences.
The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) result for Bachelor of Nursing (B.Sc) exams has been announced by the institute. On the official website - ruhsraj.org - of the institute, the RUHS B.Sc Nursing results for Part 1 main papers have been announced. Apart from this, the university had announced the Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) revaluation results on Tuesday. After providing the enrolment number, year and roll number of the students, the RUHS result can be downloaded from the official website.
RUHS B.Sc Nursing result: How to download the result?
To check and download the RUHS results from the official website, candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the official website of RUHS - ruhsraj.org
- Once you reach the homepage, tap on the "Results" tab
- From the dropdown, click on the link "B.Sc. NURSING PART-I (MAIN) EXAM NOVEMBER-2019 (Dated: 29-01-2020)"
- Once the next page opens, enter your enrolment number, enrolment year and roll number
- Click on "View results"
- On the next page, you can check your RUHS results
- Download and take a printout of the result for future needs
On February 25, 2005, Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) was founded under the law of State Government. The objective of the University is to propagate advance knowledge in medical and health sciences.
The University offers theoretical and research amenities in several streams to the students studying in a number of Government colleges (Nursing, Pharmacy, Paramedical, Medical, and Dental) and private colleges or institutions recognised by this University. The University aims to become a leader in world-class medical education by emphasising on the training, research activities, systemic instructions, and teaching, etc.