Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Sciences and Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital Placement - Average Package & Highest Salary ,Connaught Place, Delhi
Salary Data of AlumniPowered by Naukri Insights
- Current salary of recent graduates is generally lower than the current salary of students who graduated in previous batches.
- Maximum salary refers to 80th Percentile; Median salary refers to 50th Percentile
- The above graph is based on limited data sourced from Naukri.com
Employers & Industries of AlumniPowered by Naukri Insights
- 33.33% | DR.MOHANS DIABETES SPECIALITIES CENTRE
- 33.33% | Mallige Medical Centre
- 33.33% | Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre
- 100.0% | Medical/Healthcare/Hospital
- 33.33% | Corporates
Placements: All of the students get placements in both government and private hospitals. The highest salary package offered is 3 LPA. The lowest salary offered is Rs 80,000 per month. The average salary ranges from Rs 10,000 per month to 1 LPA. The top recruiting hopsitals are among the top Delhi government hospitals like VMMC, SJ, and MAMC UCMS. All of the students get internships in Dr RML Hospital itself, and the top roles are team leader and doctor.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure of our college is very good and is s...
Placements: As this is a government MBBS college, it provides a 1-year paid internship after 4 years 1 month of MBBS course. Placements are not provided on campus, but due to high demand, most of the students get placements. The roles offered to MBBS pass-outs are externships and internships, working under post graduates in hospitals.
Infrastructure: Apart from the lecture theatres, auditorium, etc., the college provides clinical exposure as well. Dr RML Hospital is well known as one of the best tertiary care institutes in ...
Placements: Approximately 90% of students get placement. We receive a degree after completing the course and become doctors and get a salary of Rs.1,00,000 per month. Before getting the degree, we do an internship for a period with a stipend of Rs.25,000.
Infrastructure: Our college gets a huge amount of funds as it is under the central government. The infrastructure makes the college special. There are separate hostels for boys and girls. The facilities available in the hostel are of the best quality.
Placements: There are no placements offered in our course. We have to give entrance exams after completing the course, and then we are placed based on our rank. But government colleges get a lot of clinical exposure.
Infrastructure: We have a computer lab but there is only one lab for all. The library has almost all the books. So, it provides a lot of help as medical books are very costly. The mess serves good quality food. But all food tastes almost the same. We have an annual sports day once a year.
Placements: As it is a new medical College so there is no current batch that has experienced placement but our hospital is very good and provides a lot of exposure for learning and internship. Salary is the same for all students irrespective of the branch. Our role is to save lives.
Infrastructure: Facilities are very good in our college. Labs are well-equipped and new machines are there. Lecture theatres are good and fully air-conditioned. The library has a lot of books and journals from many countries and big doctors. The...
Placements: Our batch consists of 100 students. There is no placement given by the college after completing the course. You can apply anywhere but the college doesn't provide you with any placements. After completing 4 years of study, we have to do a 1-year internship in the associated hospital to learn the basics.
Infrastructure: All the facilities required are available in our college. We have all the labs and the library has all the books and journals. We have two LT but there is no Wi-Fi available. The hostel is average...
Placements: After the completion of the course, almost 100% of students get internships. Students earn Rs. 25,000- Rs. 30,000 per month in their internship. After completing the course, students earn 1 lakh per month in any government hospital.
Infrastructure: Our college provides undergraduates labs with modern equipment, central ventilation, projectors, Wi-Fi, etc., for every subject which requires clinical understanding like physiology, microbiology, pathology, etc. Further, we have 2 lecture theatres, an auditorium in which usually the classes of the students are conducted. We have a big library which has almost all medical books, also have separate hostels for boys and girls on the campus with both single-seater rooms and double-seater rooms equi...
Placements: I would definitely recommend this college as an opportunity for the future.
Infrastructure: Our college is one of the premiere MBBS institutes in Delhi and it comes under the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The college is located in the centre of the city. The infrastructure of the college is still developing and needs much more improvement. Some labs are well-developed, while some are still being built. All the equipment is of the latest technology. Hostel facilities are only available for all India ...
News & Updates
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Sciences and Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital Cutoff 2022: NEET SS Round 2 (Released)
- Chat with our counsellor
- Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences
Know more about this College
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Sciences and Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital Courses & Fees 2023
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Sciences and Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital Cutoff 2022: NEET SS Round 2 (Released)
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Sciences and Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital Faculty Details & Reviews
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Sciences and Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital Infrastructure Details & Reviews
View null of similar colleges
- Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College And Hospital
- Laxmi Bai Batra College of Nursing
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College
- Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi
- Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences And Research, New Delhi
- Impact Paramedical and Health Institute
- GMCH Chandigarh - Government Medical College and Hospital
- ACMS - Army College of Medical Sciences
- Santosh Medical College and Hospital, Santosh University
- Madras Medical College, Chennai