What's new with KC College, Mumbai? The last date to apply for FYJC Science Bifocal, Science, Commerce unaided, Commerce aided, and Arts programme is Sep 23.
KC College Admission Dates 2022
The following table includes all the dates around KC College, Mumbai 2022 admission process:
Last date to apply for FYJC Science Bifocal, Science, Commerce unaided, Commerce aided, Arts
23 Sep '22
Interested in this Course ?
Reviews (Showing 5 of 77 reviews)
Placements: The percentage of students who got placed from our college's placement cell was very low. Generally, none of the companies hires a graduate these days. Every student needs to pursue an MBA. The highest salary package offered would be 2.5 LPA, and the lowest salary package offered would be 1 LPA. Top recruiting companies here are Wipro, Taj hotels, etc. Almost 70% of students got internships from our college, and internships have become a new trend these days. Top roles offered here are marketing...
Placements: Plenty of jobs were offered through campus placements for every student. About 75% of students from our batch got placed in the year 2015. The highest salary package offered was 3 LPA, and the lowest salary package offered was around 2 LPA. The average salary package offered was approximately 2.4 LPA. Infosys, LTI and TCS were the top recruiting companies. The internship rate was low, and about 10%-15% of students got internships in various companies. Top roles offered in the field were data ana...
Placements: During our course, we got placement opportunities from Tata Consultancy Services and Young Minds. Around 75% of the students choose the option of further studies and the remaining 25% of the students got placements. The lowest salary package offered was 3 LPA, and the highest salary package offered was 4 LPA. None of the students got internship opportunities as it was a full-time course. Top role offered was of a junior data analyst.
Infrastructure: The college laboratory was well equipped with computers that ha...
Placements: Above 50% of the students from our course got placed. The average salary package offered to a student was about 3 LPA to 3.5 LPA. Deloitte, KPMG and TCS are the top recruiters for our college. Our college offers a huge range of courses to choose from and helps students to grow and improve themselves throughout the course.
Infrastructure: Classrooms are good here, and there are plenty of classrooms. The library also has a lot of space, and the staff members are cooperative. The canteen provides a decent range of ...
Placements: Around 60% of the students get placed from college. Almost 35% of the students got internships. The top roles offered were as an assistant director and a PR manager. Placements offered by Kishanchand Chellaram College are good for students.
Infrastructure: Faculty members in our college are good, and the infrastructure is quite decent. The canteen is quite hygienic and serves good quality of food. The chefs or the cooks take utmost care of food hygiene. The non-teaching staff is also very supportive.