- College Info
- Courses & Fees
XIME Bangalore What’s new?
XIME Bangalore Admissions 2024 for PGDM and PGDM-BA courses will be opening soon.
- CAT 2023 registration is now over. Registered candidates can download their admit card between Oct 25, 2023 and Nov 26, 2023. Further, CAT Exam 2023 will be held on Nov 26, 2023.
- MAT 2023 exam registration for the September phase is over. Registrations for the December phase will begin in October 2023.
- GATE 2024 exam will be conducted between Feb 3, 2024 and Feb 11, 2024.
- XIME Bangalore Courses & Fees 2024
- XIME Bangalore Admission Dates 2024
- XIME Bangalore All programs
- XIME Bangalore All courses
- XIME Bangalore Student reviews
- XIME Bangalore Courses & Fees FAQs
XIME Bangalore Courses & Fees 2024
XIME Bangalore offers PGDM across five different specialisations and those are Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations & IT and Analytics. The institute also offers a PGDM in Business Analytics course. Both the XIME Bangalore Courses are AICTE approved are fully residential.
The eligibility & selection criteria along with the total tuition fees of XIME Bangalore courses are mentioned below:
Exams : CBSE 12th
|– / –|
Commonly asked questions On Fees and Eligibility
Q: Who is eligible for XIME MBA?
Q: Is PGDM BA available at XIME Bangalore?
Q: How to get admission to PhD course offered at XIME Bangalore?
Q: Can I get a call from XIME Bangalore with a 73.89 percentile in the CAT?
Q: What was the total intake last year for PGDM & its admission process? Do you consider CAT, MAT, CMAT and XAT scores for admission?
XIME Bangalore Admission Dates 2024
XIME Bangalore Admission 2024 process will be starting soon. The information such as the commencement of the XIME Bangalore application process, and the last date to apply, etc, will be updated shortly on its official website. As soon as there is an update on XIME Bangalore's official website, the same will be updated here. Aspirants are advised to keep visiting this page so that they do not miss out on any important updates.
MBA/PGDM Admissions 2023
- Undergraduate Degree with 50% aggregate
- Accepting Exams: MAT, XAT, CAT, CMAT, ATMA
9 Dec '23
|MAT 2023 PBTOngoing|
7 Dec '23 - 9 Dec '23
|MAT 2023 Admit Card PBT Download|
7 Dec '23 - 9 Dec '23
|MAT 2023 Admit Card Download IBT 2|
Commonly asked questions On Admissions
Q: What is the last date to apply for PGDM in XIME Bangalore?
Q: How can I apply for XIME 2024?
Q: What are the courses offered at XIME Bangalore?
Q: Is MBA from XIME good?
Q: Is XIME Bangalore good for MBA placements?
XIME Bangalore All programs
XIME Bangalore All courses
XIME Bangalore Students Ratings & Reviews
XIME Bangalore Courses & Fees FAQs
Q: Is it compulsory to stay in hostel in XIME Bangalore PGDM?
Q: Which are the PGDM specialisations offered at XIME Bangalore?
Q: What is the PGDM fees at XIME Bangalore?
You can apply for XIME through a portal which can be accessed through their website. Their will be an initial screening based on your application after which the candidates go through a GD and PI process. The admissions are mainly based on how well you fare in the PI and GD rounds. A good academic b
XIME Bangalore is one of the best colleges to do PGDM. They update their curriculum regularly, according to the industry standards and ensure that the students are industry ready. They use a mix of both practical and theoretical teaching methods and has faculty members who come with good corporate e
80 percentile in MAT will mean that you are eligible to apply for the admissions and is likely that you will be able to get a call from the college but the admssions are dependent on your performance in GD and PI rounds.You will also need a strong academic background throughout schooling and your gr
Answered a month ago
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, also known as XIME Bangalore, is a private university with a wholly residential campus that was founded in 1991. The NBA and ACBSP have accredited Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, and it has received AICTE approval. The institu
Answered a month ago
Apart from XAT, the Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship also accepts CMAT scores for admitting students to its MBA course. The CMAT cut offs for admission are usually lower than CAT and XAT so it is a popular preference among management aspirants. CMAT cutoff 2024 for XIME Bangalore
Content authored by:
Updated on Nov 6, 2023
XIME Bangalore Take a look at Campus
XIME Bangalore News & Updates
XIME Bangalore Contact Information
Know more about XIME Bangalore
- All About XIME Bangalore
- Reviews on Placements, Faculty & Facilities
- Admission 2024 - Cutoffs, Eligibility & Dates
- Placement - Highest & Average Salary Package
- Cut off & Merit List 2024
- Infrastructure Details & Reviews
- XIME Bangalore Faculty
- Compare XIME Bangalore
- XIME Bangalore Q&A
- XIME Bangalore News & Articles
Explore Courses at similar colleges
- Birla Institute of Management Technology
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration
- Prin. L N Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research
- International School of Management Excellence
- Christ University
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- Xavier Institute of Social Service
- IBMR-IBS College, Bangalore
- Institute of Management Technology, Hyderabad
- IMT Nagpur - Institute of Management Technology