IIT Delhi MBA Admissions 2023 application window closes tomorrow
Candidates must note that the application window for MBA programme at IIT Delhi DMS will close tomorrow, i.e. January 31, 2023.
IIT Delhi DMS MBA Admissions 2023: Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi is all set to close the application window for admission to the MBA Batch of 2023-25. According to the official announcement by the IIT Delhi management department, candidates interested in pursuing MBA from IIT Delhi DMS may apply at https://dms.iitd.ac.in/admission-mba/. The last date to apply for MBA programme at IIT Delhi DMS is January 31, 2023.
IIT Delhi DMS MBA Programme Fee
The MBA Admission Application processing fee is non-refundable. Tution Fees for Indian Citizen is INR 10.40 Lacs for the entire MBA Full-Time Programme payable in equal installments (4 Semesters). The exact amount of fees and mode of payment will be indicated in the offer of admission for new students.
Candidates applying for MBA programme at IIT Delhi DMS are advised to go through the below-mentioned eligibility criteria carefully:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- A minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or 6.00 CGPA on a 10-point scale or equivalent in the qualifying degree.
- A relaxation of 5% in marks (i.e. min. 55%) or equivalent in CGPA (i.e. min. 5.50 on a 10-point scale) for the SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of the Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate by certain date.
- Those having applied to IIT Delhi MBA programmes on qualifying the CAT 2022 will be shortlisted and then invited for a interview, which will be held at IIT Delhi.
Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Writing is not about accurate grammar, it's about the honest thoughts you put in it". Having a versatile writing style, Anum loves to express her views and opinion on different topics such as education, entertainme... Read Full Bio