CMAT 2022 Answer Key Objection Window Opens; Challenge Now
CMAT candidates can raise objection to the just released CMAT 2022 answer key by filling an online application form. Last date to challenge is April 21.
CMAT 2022 answer key challenge
CMAT 2022 answer key objection window is open now. Candidates can challenge the official answer key of CMAT 2022 released by the NTA, by filling an online application form. The fees of CMAT answer key challenge is INR 200 per question and deadline is April 21, 11:50 PM.
CMAT 2022 exam was held on April 9. The CMAT 2022 question paper was of easy to moderate difficulty level. Candidates found GK tough, Quants and DI moderate and LR and English moderate. The CMAT 2022 answer key was released on April 19 along with candidate response sheets. Candidates can download their response sheets from the NTA-CMAT website.
CMAT 2022 answer key notice
How to Challenge CMAT 2022 Answer Key?
Given below are the steps to fill the onlien form to challenge CMAT 2022 answer key.
- Log on to the official NTA-CMAT website
- Click ‘'Display Question Paper and Answer Key Challenge' or click here: https://examinationservices.nic.in/examSys22/root/Home.aspx?enc=Ei4cajBkK1gZSfgr53ImFU3Rihn/LCw46teQC5bcj4rRvtf3dDa+e2S2oQF9F/X0
- Enter Application Number and Date of Birth and Security Pin and click on Submit
- The 100 questions of CMAT 2022 paper will be displayed in sequential order
- There will be an ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’
- To challenge a particular question, use the option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box
- After clicking the desired option, click on ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen
- All the options IDs challenged will be displayed
- Upload supporting documents by selecting ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file)
- Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’
- Click on fee payment option - ‘Click here to Pay Fee’
- Pay INR 200 for each question challenged through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
What after CMAT 2022 Answer Key Challenge?
Once all the objections are received, the competent authority will examine them. If any objection/s is found to be correct, the CMAT 2022 answer key will be revised. It will be released as final answer key and the CMAT 2022 result will be prepared on the basis of the revised answer key.
Candidates, whose objection will be accepted as valid will get the fee refund in five to seven working days.