GATE CoAP 2023 registration begins; round 1 seat allotment list out on May 20
At GATE COAP 2023 portal, candidates can check the seat allotted by the participating institutes. GATE 2023 seat allotment round 1 will be out on May 20.
GATE CoAP 2023 Registrations begin
GATE CoAP 2023 Registration: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur has commenced the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Common Offer Acceptance Portal (GATE CoAP) 2023 registration today, i.e. March 18. Candidates can register for GATE COAP 2023 online on the official website, gate.iitkgp.ac.in.
GATE COAP 2023 portal contains the details regarding the seats offered by the participating Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore for admission to the PG programmes.
GATE 2023 seat allotment round 1 result out on May 20
At GATE COAP 2023 portal, candidates can check the seat allotted by the participating institutes. GATE 2023 seat allotment round 1 will be out on May 20. Aspirants must be Indian citizens and should have valid GATE scores to register to GATE COAP 2023.
How to register for GATE CoAP 2023?
Candidates can register through the GATE CoAP 2023 portal online following the steps listed below:
- Open the website, gate.iitkgp.ac.in
- Click on the registration link
- CoAP registration form 2022 will appear
- Enter the registration details and click on Validate button
- User id and password will be sent to the email/mobile number
- Now login using the user id and password
What after GATE 2023 seat allotment?
Once the seat allotment is done, candidates will have to confirm the seat allotted with the following options:
- Accept and Freeze - Candidates satisfied with their seat allotment must use the option “accepted and freeze”. These candidates shall not be considered for a seat allotment or upgrading offers in the subsequent admission rounds.
- Retain and Wait - Candidates not satisfied with their seat allotment but want to accept the allotted seat and want to look for a better option in another round must select “retain and wait” option. When a candidate accepted the seat allotted in the next round the current retain and wait option will be canceled.
- Reject and Wait – Candidates who does not wish to accept the seat allotted and wish to consider the subsequent round must select “Reject and Wait”.
- Reject - Candidates who do not wish to accept any offer allotted to him in during the GATE COAP 2023 can select the “reject” option.
Candidates who are not allotted any seats have to wait for the subsequent round of allotment.
Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at email@example.com
"Writing is not about accurate grammar, it's about the honest thoughts you put in it". Having a versatile writing style, Anum loves to express her views and opinion on different topics such as education, entertainme... Read Full Bio