JEE Advanced Mock Tests 2020 available on jeeadv.ac.in
JEE Advanced mock test 2020 has been released by IIT Delhi on the official website on January 16, 2020.
IIT Delhi has released the JEE Advanced 2020 mock test on their official website to make students familiar with the Computer-Based Test (CBT) mode only. JEE Advanced 2020 mock tests will help students to understand the exam pattern, the difficulty level, and the type of questions asked in the exam.
These tests/links do not represent the Question Papers of JEE(Advanced) 2020. This will also help them in getting good scores/rank by preparing a good preparation strategy for JEE Advanced 2020. Have a look at the JEE Advanced Mock Test 2020 window:
Instructions to use JEE Advanced 2019 Mock Test
- The mock test of JEE Advanced will be of 3 hours
- The time limit for the test will start as soon as the applicant enters the mock test window.
- You need not click on the “Submit” button at the end of the mock test as it will be saved automatically.
- You can skip any questions if its difficult during the exam and can move to the next one.
- The candidate will also be able to switch the sections.
Either of the seven IITs conducts the JEE Advanced 2020 every year under the aegis of the Joint Admission Board (JAB). Candidates who qualify the JEE Advanced 2020 will be eligible for admission to Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s and Dual Degree programmes (entry at the 10+2 level) in all the 23 IITs including the Indian School of Mines (ISM). JEE Advanced 2020 exam will be held on May 17 and the result of the entrance exam will be announced on June 8, 2020.
Also Read:JEE Advanced Mock Test 2020