CLAT 2021 registration will end tomorrow. Meanwhile, the Consortium of NLUs is yet to announce the revised CLAT 2021 exam date. Check complete details below.
The Consortium of NLUs will end the CLAT application form 2021 filling process tomorrow, June 15. All candidates who are yet to register for the law entrance exam can fill the CLAT application form on the official website of the exam. The CLAT application fee for General/OBC category is Rs 4,000 and that for SC/ST/BPL category is Rs 3,500.
How to Fill CLAT Application Form?
Here are the quick steps on how to fill CLAT registration and application form:
- Visit the official website of CLAT Consortium
- Click on the Register button
- Fill all details asked in the CLAT registration form
- Submit the registration form
- Activate the registered account by entering the OTP received on mobile number
- Login to the registered account using mobile number and password
- Click on Apply
- Fill all details asked in the CLAT application form
- Submit the application form
- Upload scanned photo, signature and category certificate
- Pay CLAT application fee in online mode or through bank challan
|CLAT question papers
|CLAT mock test
CLAT Exam Date 2021
While the application process is likely to end tomorrow, there is growing anxiety among candidates regarding the revised CLAT 2021 exam date. Many candidates are taking their concern to social media platforms and urging the CLAT Consortium to release the CLAT exam date soon.
It may be noted that the CLAT exam was earlier scheduled on June 13 but was postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic.
Check out some of the tweets by candidates below:
Some students are also concerned about the mode of CLAT 2021 exam. Check out some of the tweets below:
Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at email@example.com