The application window for SRCC GBO will close today. Read the article below to know how to apply for SRCC GBO and other important information.
SRCC GBO registration process for 2020-2022 batch is in the final phase. The application window will close today, i.e. January 31, 2020 at 11:55 PM. Candidates who wish to appear for SRCC Global Business Operations exam (SRCC GBO) must apply now. The last date of registration was extended by a week. Earlier the last date to apply for SRCC GBO was January 20, 2020.
SRCC GBO is a gateway to admission into the prestigious Shri Ram College of Commerce’s PGDM Global Business Operations programme. SRCC GBO registrations started on December 20, 2020. SRCC GBO exam is scheduled to be held on February 23, 2020.
SRCC GBO: How to Apply?
The SRCC GBO application process includes four steps. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to apply for SRCC GBO.
Step I: Registration
- Visit the official website of SRCC GBO
- Click on the link ‘Admission to PG Diploma in GBO 2020-22 batch’ on homepage
- Register by filling in details such as name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button
- After successfully registering, candidates will receive a username and password on their registered mobile number and email ID
Step 2: Filling the SRCC GBO application form
- Login on the official website using the username and password received on the registered email ID and mobile number
- Fill in the personal details and academic details in the SRCC GBO application form
- Fill in communication details
Step 3: Upload the documents
- Upload coloured passport size photograph
- Upload digitally scanned signature
- Upload relevant academic documents
Step 4: Fee Payment
The last step in the SRCC GBO application process is fee payment. The application form will be complete only when the fee is paid. Take a look at the table below to know SRCC GBO application fee.
Fees in Rs.
General, OBC and Foreign Nationals
SC, ST, PwD, CW and EWS
Please Note: The application fee can only be paid online only using credit card, debit card or net banking.