Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts online at indianbank.net.in on or before February 10, 2020. Read below how to apply for the Indian Bank So recruitment.
The Indian Bank has invited online application for the recruitment of the Specialist Officer (SO) on its official website. From January 22, 2020, the online registration link was activated. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts online at indianbank.net.in on or before February 10, 2020. To fill 138 vacancies of various posts including Senior Manager, Manager, and Assistant Manager, the recruitment drive is being held. Out of the total number of vacancies, 10 is for Manager Forex, 2 for Manager Legal, 5 for Manager Dealer, 1 for Senior Manager Risk Management, 5 for Manager Risk Management, 85 vacancies are for Assistant Manager Credit, 15 for Manager Credit and 15 for Manager Security. On March 8, 2020, the online recruitment examination is slated to take place. The admit card for the exam can be downloaded from February 20, 2020. Read below how to apply for the Indian Bank So recruitment.
Indian Bank SO Recruitment: Read how to apply?
- Visit the official website of Indian Bank – indianbank.net.in
- On the homepage, in the left corner, you will see “Careers” link
- Click on the careers link
- You will see Current Openings on the top
- Tap on the first link with the name of “Recruitment of Specialist Officers 2019-2020”
- Tap on “Click here for applying online”
- It will redirect you to a new page
- Tap on “Click here for new registration”
- Provide all the prerequisites such as basic information, photo & signature, other details, and payment
- Take a print out of the application for future requirements
All the candidates of the general category have to pay an application fee of Rs 600. However, the candidates from SC/ST/PWBD category have to pay an application fee of Rs 100. But the bank transaction charges levied on the online payment of application fee will have to be taken care of by the candidates, irrespective of categories.
- Assistant Manager Credit - 20 to 30 Years
- Manager– 25 to 35 Years
- Senior Manager – 27 to 37 Years
Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org