The scholarship programmes are available for full-time programmes such as PhD, Master's degree, Bachelor's degree and short-term courses such as Research Scholarships, KATIP Programs, and Success Scholarships.
The Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD), Government of India has announced a Turkish Scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate students. The scholarship will be bestowed to the students by the Government of Turkey for the year 2020. February 20, 2020 is the last date to submit online applications for the scholarship. The scholarship programmes are available for full-time programmes such as PhD, Master's degree, Bachelor's degree and short-term courses such as Research Scholarships, KATIP Programs, and Success Scholarships.
By means of the Turkish scholarship website - turkiyescholarships.gov.tr, interested candidates can submit the application. Along with their application, applicants will need to submit the below-mentioned documents:
- Legal national proof of identity document OR a valid passport
- A recent photo of the candidate (It is to be noted that the photo you upload into the application system must be a correct portrait of yourself, photos of the candidates which are not recognisable will weaken the assessment of your application)
- National exam scores (a prerequisite for candidates who do not have any international qualification or certification)
- Diploma or temporary certificate of graduation
- Academic transcripts (online screenshots and un-certified copies will weaken the assessment of your application)
- International exam scores (GMAT, GRE, DELF, YDS, YOS etc. if needed by the selected university & programme)
- Language test scores (if needed by the selected university and programme)
- A research proposal and a portfolio of your written work (for PhD applicants only)
Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org