Garware Institute of Career Education and Development Placement - Average Package & Highest Salary ,Santacruz East
Salary Data of AlumniPowered by Naukri Insights
- Current salary of recent graduates is generally lower than the current salary of students who graduated in previous batches.
- Maximum salary refers to 80th Percentile; Median salary refers to 50th Percentile
- The above graph is based on limited data sourced from Naukri.com
Employers & Industries of AlumniPowered by Naukri Insights
- 15.38% | Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd.
- 7.69% | Economy Engineering
- 7.69% | Kohinoor Hospitals
- 7.69% | Mediacom Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- 7.69% | Modern Cargo Services Pvt Ltd
- 7.69% | The Indo Italian Chamber Of Commerce And Industry
- 7.69% | Diya Hospital Waghbil Thane
- 7.69% | Cma Cgm Shared Service Centre
- 7.69% | Ajwa House Of Dry Fruit
- 15.38% | Medical/Healthcare/Hospital
- 15.38% | Banking/Financial Services/Broking
- 7.69% | Strategy /Management Consulting Firms
- 7.69% | Construction/Engineering/Cement/Metals
- 7.69% | Export/Import
- 7.69% | Advertising/PR/MR/Events
- 7.69% | Shipping/Marine
Placements: Internships in MPCB and TATA projects are given. The highest package is around 5-6 LPA. Good organisations visit campus for placement. 95% students are placed. The jobs are mostly related to ESG and CSR activities.
Infrastructure: Infrastructure is good. Canteen food is also good. College is surrounded by garden. Labs are also good. If anyone misses the practicals, they can repeat it. IT labs are also available. Good library with enough reference books is available.
Placements: They are offering the best organisations for placements. I just completed my 1-year internship with Pantaloons Aditya Birla store. They are taking Rs. 5000 for placement as the money that we invested to get a better feel.
Infrastructure: They don't have Wi-Fi for students. It is only for faculty members who work over there. It's great.
Placements: Got placed in a well know company which gave a kick start to my career. The package which I got was 2,60,000 per annum. Also I was offered internship during the course period which I completed for four months and got to learn many things. All the placement process was smooth enough.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure was full of facilities provided by the college and also the food available was of good quality and hygiene was maintained. Sports, games and other curricular activities was arranged by the college i...
Placements: Almost everybody is placed in reputed companies. The highest package offered was 18 lacs p. a and the lowest package was 3.5 lac p. a. Everybody got internships at good companies. Some students got paid internships and some got unpaid. As a student, I think experience is more important than money.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure is good. They have Wi-Fi, Labs, Classrooms and Library. They also have computer lab. They also have average canteen facility. So I think they need to work on canteen facility. Classro...
Placements: Garware Institute is one of the top-ranking institutes. It provides the best education and skills to students, which helps them to acquire a good job. Many reputed and well-known companies like Kesari, Thomas Cook, and Riya Travels approach here for placements.
Infrastructure: BMS in travel and tourism management is a 3-year full-time course. It has 6 semesters. We have a computer lab, classrooms with good seating arrangements and a library too. Garware has its own canteen, and the food is fresh and delicious. O...
Placements: I, myself got a good placement, in Escort Farmtrac division, in Faridabad. The institution is very good and the faculty is supportive of the students. I was passed out in the year 2005. Special thanks to the course coordinator.
Infrastructure: The library and the paint lab are having good facilities, and the quality of the lab is good. The lab has the facilities of paint booth for painting objects or components, and the testing equipment which is generally used for after painting test and raw test painting. The ...
Placements: They send the students for interviews in different travel industries like Veena world, Cox and kings, SOTC, Kesari and many more. And they assure your placement with the best company for sure you don't need to run anywhere. The plus point for placement is that you are from Garware, so the companies don't think much because Garware students are already in many firms.
Infrastructure: The institute is well developed. The canteen is good. There are no air-conditioners in every...
Placements: In my college, many MNC companies had come for placement such as infosys, wipro, L&T and many more every company had offered the same package it was around 2 Lacs CTC.
Infrastructure: Building is clean & the atmosphere of our college building is very helpful to study for students. Plantation is found around the building campus. The ground of our college is big student play foot ball, cricket, basketball, hockey, khokho, kabaddi, etc.
News & Updates
Garware Institute of Career Education and Development Admission 2023: Eligibility, Application Process, Fee, Dates
- Chat with our counsellor
- Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences
Know more about this College
- Garware Institute of Career Education and Development Scholarship Details
- Garware Institute of Career Education and Development Latest News & Notifications 2023
- Garware Institute of Career Education and Development Courses & Fees 2023
- Garware Institute of Career Education and Development Answered Questions
- Garware Institute of Career Education and Development Faculty Details & Reviews
- Garware Institute of Career Education and Development Infrastructure Details & Reviews
View null of similar colleges
- Indian School of Media
- Indian Institute of Jewellery (IIJ Mumbai)
- MIMA Institute of Management
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, Delhi
- Agriculture and Food Management Institute
- University of Mumbai [MU]
- Imperial School of Agri Business
- TISS - Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
- AIFT - Atharva Institute of Film and Television
- Chaudhary Charan Singh National Institute of Agricultural Marketing
a week ago
Yes, pharma management is a job-oriented course. You can easily get a good job in the pharmaceutical industry after completing this course. Yes, pharma management is a job-oriented course.
a week ago
Pharma Management is a job-oriented course and can provide ample job opportunities in the pharmaceutical industry. With a PG Diploma in Analytical Chemistry and a Pharma Management degree, you can apply for various roles such as Quality Control Manager, Production Manager, Regulatory Affairs Offi...Pharma Management is a job-oriented course and can provide ample job opportunities in the pharmaceutical industry. With a PG Diploma in Analytical Chemistry and a Pharma Management degree, you can apply for various roles such as Quality Control Manager, Production Manager, Regulatory Affairs Officer, Sales and Marketing Manager, Research and Development Scientist, Business Development Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Clinical Trial Manager, and Drug Safety Officer.
I want to know about the latest cutoff information for Certificate in Fitness Nutrition at Mumbai University.
4 months ago
As far as I know it's basic eligibility is 10+2 it it's certificate course and maximum 6 months required to complete this course. I've inquired in university it's Based on HSC and 50 seats there they haven't showed cutoff list usually less people are known so you can get easily addmission into it.
Is Garware Institute of Mumbai recognised by UGC and AICTE?
9 months ago
GICED is an AICTE approved institute under University of Mumbai and offers a very creative programmes for students.
What is the Giced Mumbai master in travel and tourism management course admission process?
a year ago
Hello Sameer, there are hundreds of institutes across Mumbai offering this course. I would like to advise you to search the net for the institute nearer to your home. Best wishes to you.
Does this college provide placement for the students of Diploma course in Tourism & Travel Industry Management?
a year ago
ITM has a Diploma program in Pattisary and Confectionary.
4 years ago
The Under Graduate Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Travel Industry Management are upgraded to Bachelors and Masters degree respectively.
Is pharma management a job oriented course? I am pursuing PG Diploma in analytical chemistry and looking forward to join pharma industry.
Reply to Dhananjay yadav