- Students get exposure to subjects like Critical Thinking, Legal Writing, Moot Court Internship and Professional Ethics
- Selective foreign languages are also taught to give learners an edge over others for their international outreach and business
- Students have an opportunity to specialize in management along with law
- Candidates looking forward to practice law in India, are required to clear the All India Bar Exam (AIBE), conducted by BCI. On clearing the AIBE exam, lawyers are awarded a ‘Certificate of Practice’ which is mandatory for practicing the profession as an advocate in India.
(for 5 years)
Tuition fee is calculated on the basis of 1st year. Actual amount may vary.
of Total Batch Placed
B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Curriculum at NMIMS Hyderabad
Course Reviews (Showing 1 of 1 review)
Placements: NMIMS Hyderabad has started operating from 2010 and has now shifted its campus from Hyderabad to Jadcherla. They have started our course, which is BBA LL.B in the previous year and it has pretty good strength. It is the fastest-growing institute in the league of top law colleges in South India. Looking at the PGDM batch, it is sure that their recruiting partners are strong and students are successful in getting great placements. Your placements or internships depends more on your abilities and n...
Jun 15, 2023
TSLAWCET-TS LAWCET Result 2023
Aug 15 - Sep 15, 2023
TSLAWCET-TS LAWCET Counselling 2023
Other Courses offered by NMIMS, Hyderabad
MBA/PGDM Applications open till Oct 10, 2023. Apply Now
- Chat with our counsellor
- Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences