UCEED sample paper/ practice test link has been made live by IIT Bombay. Go through important instructions and steps to solve UCEED 2020 sample paper below.
UCEED sample paper link has been released by IIT Bombay. Candidates can attempt UCEED 2020 sample paper on the official website of the exam. Aspirants need to note that UCEED practice test has been designed to help students get acquainted with what to expect on the exam day. As part of the UCEED sample paper candidates need to attempt four question in each of the sections of Part A of the exam, i.e., Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions, Multiple Select Questions (MSQ) and Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
Important Instructions for UCEED Sample Paper 2020
- The duration of the test is 50 minutes
- Part B of the sample paper will be visible only after 30 minutes
- UCEED sample paper is optimised to run on a computer browser
- Login details are already filled
Steps to Solve UCEED 2020 Sample Paper
- Open UCEED 2020 official website
- Navigate to ‘Updates’ section
- Click on practice test link
- Click on ‘Sign In’ button
- Read instruction and click on ‘Next’ button
- Check the disclaimer dialogue box and click on ‘I am ready to begin’ button
- Solve UCEED sample paper
Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org