NTA to release JEE Main 2020 April registration form today i.e. February 7. Candidates can register themselves for the JEE Main 2020 April exam until March 6.
JEE Main April Application Form 2020- National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to start the registrations for JEE Main 2020 April session from today i.e. February 7.
Eligible Candidates aspiring to appear in JEE Main 2020 can submit their entries for the JEE Main April session on the official website. The last date to fill and submit the online JEE Main April application form is March 6, 2020.
Candidates who have missed the JEE Main January exam can also appear for the JEE Main April 2020 exam. The uploading of images, documents, and payment of the JEE Main application fee will be available until March 7. Read the full article below for more information.
How to fill JEE Main 2020 April Application Form
Candidates can fill the JEE Main 2020 Application Form for April Session in these 5 simple steps. Have a look at the details below:
Step 1: Online Registration for JEE Main April 2020
- In the first step, applicants need to register themselves online from the official website - https://jeemain.nta.nic.in by entering their basic details to generate application numbers and create a password with valid email ID.
- This application number will be further required to fill the JEE Main April application form 2020.
Step 2: Filling JEE Main Application Form
- In the second step, candidates are required to fill information related to their personal, academic, communication, parents/guardian details and about exam city and paper preferences.
Step 3: Upload documents/scanned images
- At this step, applicants need to upload the scanned recent passport size photograph and signature with the given specifications.
- Scanned passport size photograph - JPG/JPEG format (size 10 kb–200 kb)
- Scanned clear signature - JPG/JPEG format (size 4 kb–30 kb)
Step 4: Fee payment of JEE Main application
- Now that you have uploaded the images (with the correct size), candidates need to pay the application fees of JEE Main 2020 April online through Debit/Credit/Net Banking/Paytm/UPI.
Step 5: Printout of the confirmation page
- As the last step, candidates must take a printout of the JEE Main Application confirmation page and keep it safe for further reference.
JEE Main 2020 April session exam will be held online (computer-based test) on April 5, 7 to 9 and 11. The JEE Main application form will be available for three papers i.e. Paper-1 for BTech, Paper-2 for BArch, and Paper-3 for BPlanning. Applicants seeking admission to BTech/BArch/BPlanning in IIITs (Indian Institute of Information Technology), NITs (National Institute of Technology), and CFTIs (Centrally Funded Technical Institutions), etc. across India can apply for JEE Main 2020 April session exam.
JEE Main is the preliminary examination which a candidate needs to clear to take admission in IITs (Indian Institutes of Technology) and after qualifying the JEE Main, exam qualifiers must appear for and qualify JEE Advanced.
Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at email@example.com