The Doctoral programme is being offered in many areas including Finance and Accounting Management, Organisational Behavior and Human Resource Management, etc. Read to know the eligibility, selection, application fee.
The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Sambalpur has invited applications for admission to its full-time residential PhD programme in Management 2020-21. The Doctoral programme is being offered in the following areas-
- Finance and Accounting Management
- Organisational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Production and Operation Management
- Policy and Strategic Management
- Information System Management
- Marketing Management
All the interested students must visit the official website of IIM Sambalpur to register themselves for the doctoral programme in Management.
IIM Sambalpur PhD in Management- Eligibility
The candidates must go through the eligibility criteria mentioned below to apply for the admission
- Applicants should have a valid CAT score (CAT 2017, 2018 or 2019) or GRE/GATE/GMAT/JRF score taken during the last two years.
- Master’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma (2 years) in any discipline or Integrated (Dual) Degree from IITs/IIMs/Other reputed Universities, with at least 55% marks in Bachelor’s as well as in Master’s degree.
- Professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS with BCom Degree, with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point average in the professional degree as well as in BCom
- Aspirants in the final year of their Master's/Bachelor's Programmes can also apply.
- 4-year/8-semester Bachelor's degree in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering/B. Arch) (at least 6.5 CGPA)
- Students belonging to the SC/ST/PwD will get a 5% relaxation in the minimum marks required.
IIMS PhD in Management: Application Fee
Students are required to pay Rs 500 as the application fee. The fee has to be submitted online. The fee needs to be sent along with all the required documents to the address mentioned below-
PhD Admission Office, Indian Institute of Management Sambalpur, Jyoti Vihar, Burla, Sambalpur, Odisha-768019’. The last date of submission is March 31, 2020.
IIMS PhD in Management: Selection
The selection to the doctoral programme is based on the test score, personal interview. It also depends upon the aspirant’s academic qualifications, relevant work expericne, research aptitude, reference letter, among other things. All those who are expected to complete the programme in 4 years including the 2-year course work, will get a stipend of Rs35,000 to Rs 40,000 per month apart from the Conference grant and Contingency grant.