MAH CET 2020 registrations extended till February 22. Maharashtra CET announced extension of registration deadline today.
Maharashtra CET has extended the deadline of MAH CET 2020 registration until February 22. Candidates who wish to apply for the state level MBA entrance exam must fill the online application form before the deadline. Earlier, the registration process closed on February 15, the MAH CET 2020 registration window reopened on February 17.
MAH CET 2020 exam is scheduled for March 14 and 15 at various exam centres in over 20 cities across India. Any candidate who is a graduate or final year graduation student, can register for the exam. MAH CET 2020 admit card will be issued on March 1.
MAH CET 2020 registration process
MAH CET 2020 application forms are available in online mode only on the official website of Maharashtra CET. Check steps to register for MAH CET MBA exam below:
- Log on to Maharashtra CET website
- Click on new registration
- Enter name, date of birth, phone number and email ID to register
- Upon registration, application ID will be generated and shared via email and SMS
- Log in again using the application ID and fill relevant details in the application form
- Upload scanned passport sized photo and signature in prescribed dimension
- Pay MAH CET application fee through net banking, credit card or debit card
- Save the copy of duly filled form and acknowledgement slip
Photo and Signature dimension
- Size of the photo image must be 200 x 230 pixels and between 20kb to 50 kb
- Size of the signature image must be 140 x 60 pixels and between 10kb – 20kb
MAH CET Registration Fees
MAH CET 2020 registration fee is different for students belonging to different category candidates. Check the table below, for fee details.