MICAT 2020 registration (II) ends today. Check details and steps here.
MICAT 2020 registration (II) will close today. Candidates yet to register for MICAT exam need to register before midnight. Registrations for MICAT II exam commenced from November 26, 2019.
MICAT II 2020 is scheduled for January 25. MICAT II admit card 2020 will release on the official website on January 22. MICAT 2020 result will be declared on February 14. For hassle free and quick submission, check below the steps for MICAT registration.
How to Apply for MICAT 2020 Exam?
In order to complete MICAT 2020 registration (II), candidates need to create individual MICAT account. Check the steps mentioned below-
- Log on to the official website and click on ‘Apply Now’ button
- Once done, click on the ‘New registration for all the programmes’
- Read the terms and conditions carefully
- Fill in the details mentioned in the registration form
- Once done, click on the ‘I Agree’ as well as ‘Submit’ button
- The MICA ID and passwordwill be emailed in the candidate’s registered email id and you will receive SMS for the same.
- Click on the “Go to Application Form” button.
- In the Programme Information Page, read the information and click on 'Continue' button.
- Carefully fill in qualification details in the field mentioned and click on 'Save and Continue' button
- In the 'Programme Selection Page', upload your photo and signature.
- Select the Programme you wish to opt for and press on 'I Agree' and 'Submit' button
- Complete the registration process, by paying registration/application fee of Rs 1985