X-GMT 2020 result has been announced on XUB's official website. Here's how you can download your score card.
Xavier University, Bhubaneshwar has declared the X-GMT 2020 results on its official website. Candidates who appeared in this year’s entrance exam can check their score by logging in with their XUB id and date of birth (DoB). The X-GMT 2020 scorecard includes candidates’ name and XUB id, overall and section-wise percentage as well as percentile of the candidate. X-GMT 2020 was successfully conducted on January 25 in six cities across India.
How to check X-GMT 2020 results
It must be noted that the varsity will not send any hard copy of the X-GMT result via post. Candidates can check their score by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of XUB
- Find the X-GMT 2020 Score link and click on the same
- Enter XUB ID and Date of Birth in the login page
- X-GMT results will appear on the screen. Download the same
- Once downloaded, take a printout of the scorecard and keep it safely for further reference
Information Present in X-GMT Scorecard
Candidates should check the following details after scorecard download:
- Name of the Candidate
- XUB ID
- Percentage obtained in each section
- Percentile obtained in each section
- Total Marks bbtained
What after X-GMT result?
After the declaration of results, X-GMT cut off is released after taking into account the scores of all the qualifying exams (CAT, XAT, GMAT, XGMT and NMAT). Candidates obtaining the minimum qualifying score for X-GMT 2020 will be called for the Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Candidates should check the sectional cutoff and overall cut off to know their probability of making into successive rounds.