KR Mangalam University final placements 2022 saw active participation from top companies such as HCL Technologies, Indiabulls, OYO, Barclays, Genpact, Outlook, Paytm, Airtel Bank, CPA Global among various others. The training and placement department of this University is constantly working towards sustaining mutually beneficial relationships with all the organisations so that the pool of individuals passing each year get a chance to work with top firms in the country.
Apart from their regular recruiters, KR Mangalam University also hosts a number of new recruiters every year from niche categories. Also, beyond offering final placements, the university engages its students in a number of avenues such as corporate talk series, guest lectures, internships, live projects and case-study competitions.
KR Mangalam University Placement Highlights 2022
The following highlights have been derived from verified reviews on Shiksha:
- KR Mangalam University offers 90-100% placement to MBA students and the packages for MBA students goes as high as Rs 24 LPA
- Between 75 to 85% students of BTech are offered placements every year at KR Mangalam University and the packages for BTech students range between Rs 6-15 LPA with Rs 6 LPA being the lowest package
- In the past few years, 65-70% of BBA students get placement opportunities every year and the salary package offered to BBA students range between Rs 4.8-8 LPA
- Some of the top profiles offered to the students in KR Mangalam University final placements 2022 (as per the official website) with respect to their course and salary packages (if available) are Jr Executive Marketing (7 LPA), Sales executive (6.4LPA), management Trainee (8.48LPA), Assistance Engineering (6 LPA) etc.
KR Mangalam University Top Companies 2022
Some of the top companies that showed active participation in 2022 placements by actively recruiting the students of this University are as follows:
K R Mangalam University Top Alumni Recruiters
In a very short time span since its establishment, K R Mangalam University has built up its association with apex companies as seen below. Be it Infosys, TCS or HDFC, the alumni have managed to get into the top-tiered companies in their respective sectors. The below infographic provides the details of the major companies with whom the alumni of K R Mangalam University is associated.
K R Mangalam University Alumni Domain-Wise Split
Business Development emerges as the top domain at 16 per cent followed by Education at 15 per cent. Surprisingly Engineering falls behind this time, sharing its spot with Sales and Marketing at 9 per cent each. The detailed domain wise split for K R Mangalam University is depicted in the representation below.
Important FAQs regarding KR Mangalam University Placements
Q. Does this University have a training and placement cell?
A. Yes, it has a very active training and placement department, which is constantly working towards sustaining mutually beneficial relationships with all the organisations so that the pool of individuals passing each year get a chance to work with top firms in the country.
Q. Who are the top recruiters that visit this University every year?
A. Some of the top recruiters at KR Mangalam University include HCL Technologies, Indiabulls, OYO, Barclays, Genpact, Outlook, Paytm, Airtel Bank, CPA Global among various others.
Q. How are the placements of MBA at KR Mangalam University?
A. KR Mangalam University offers 90-100% placement to MBA students and the packages for MBA students range between Rs 3-11 LPA.
Q. How are the placements for BTech at KR Mangalam University?
A. Between 75 to 85% students of BTech are offered placements every year at KR Mangalam University and the packages for BTech students range between Rs 3-15 LPA with Rs 3LPA being the lowest package
Q. What all job profiles are offered to students here?
- A student from BBA LLB programme was offered the job profile of Associate Litigation
- A BTech CSE student got the profile of a Data Analyst with a salary package of Rs 10,000 per month
- GET-MECH-Auto offered a BTech ME student at KR Mangalam University a package of Rs 3.5 LPA
- Another BA LLB (Hons) student got the profile of a Trainee with Trinity Legal Partners
- And, a student from this University was offered the profile of a Trainee Business Development with a package of Rs 10 LPA
Salary Data of AlumniPowered by Naukri Insights
- B.E. / B.Tech
- B.A. LL.B.
- BBA LL.B.
- B.Com LL.B
- Current salary of recent graduates is generally lower than the current salary of students who graduated in previous batches.
- Maximum salary refers to 80th Percentile; Median salary refers to 50th Percentile
- The above graph is based on limited data sourced from Naukri.com
Employers & Industries of AlumniPowered by Naukri Insights
- 20.0% | Shivaay Enterprises
- 20.0% | Renewbuy.com
- 20.0% | HCL
- 20.0% | Other
- 20.0% | IT-Software/Software Services
- 20.0% | Insurance
- 20.0% | Startup
- 20.0% | Indian MNC (Large Cap)
Placements: Placements offered by the college are 100% as assured by the college itself but the placements are not so good. The companies give average package to students from minimum of 3 lacs pa to maximum of 11 pacs pa in year 2019-20. Companies come both for internships and jobs purposes.
Infrastructure: The college is located in the hilly area of Sohna and is built on a very large area of land. The classrooms, labs, library, ground and cafeteria are very large and spacious. It has an awesome working AC and Wi-Fi. The ...
Placements: The college ensures a 100% placement record from the past few years. The salary package offered is generally between 4.5 LPA to 10 LPA. Companies involved in the recruitment process are Kotak Life Insurance, Investosure, Outlook, etc. Salary packages offered for marketing and finance students are somehow higher than the others.
Infrastructure: This university has the most mesmerising infrastructure. It has good and spacious classrooms with great working air-conditioners, and it also has a huge library with many ...
Placements: The salary packages offered in our college are average and vary from 4 LPA to 10 LPA. But it has a record of placing 100% of its students every year. Some of the companies which visited our campus in the previous year were Investosure, Kotak Bank, RB bank and many more. They also provide internships program.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure of the college is more than good. It provides a huge ground, spacious classrooms and great working labs. The air-conditioners are very good, but the Wi-Fi is not good at ti...
Placements: I am in the final year, so none of the students got placed during the placement session. The highest salary packages offered for our seniors are nearly about 9 LPA-11 LPA. The average salary package offered ranges from 5 LPA-6 LPA. Executive positions in marketing, finance and HR are provided to them. Almost 90% of the students got internships through our university only.
Infrastructure: Our university has a great infrastructure with all the latest technology. Open Wi-Fi is provided to students, and classrooms a...
Placements: 50% of students got placed in our course. The highest package offered is 12-15 LPA. The lowest package is 2-4 LPA. Bank of America, Infosys, etc., came here. 60% of students got internships from our course in different companies like IBM, Infosys and Life Insurance companies.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure is very good, and many workers are there to clean the washrooms, classrooms, corridors, labs etc. Good PCs are available. The library has books of different authors, which are helpful. Faculty members are ...
News & Updates
- Chat with our counsellor
- Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences