Amrita School of Business, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore ,
What's new at Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore? Amrita School of Engineering, Amritapuri admissions for all the programmes is open now. Candidates can fill application forms through the official website of the institute.
- Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore Admissions 2022
- Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore Cut Offs
- Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore Popular Programmes
- Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore Placements
- Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore Courses and Fees 2022
- Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore Rankings
- Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore Reviews
- Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore Scholarships 2022
- Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore Highlights 2022
- Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore Infrastructure/Facilities
- Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore FAQs
Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore Admissions 2022
Students can complete Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore application process in both offline as well as online modes for admission to its Management courses offered at PG and doctoral-level. Interested students can collect the prospectus and application form from the admission office or can visit the official website of the Institute. Below are important details of admission process that an applicant must know of:
- Candidates who have completed their graduation and postgraduation can apply for PG and PhD programmes, respectively
- Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore admission process is entrance-based
- Admission to MBA programme is granted on the basis of scores obtained in national-level entrance examinations namely KMAT / CAT / MAT / XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ GRE followed by a Personal Interview (PI)
- Admission to PhD programme is granted by the Committee on Postgraduate Programmes (CPGP) on the basis of an entrance test conducted by the University and a Personal Interview
Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore Cut Offs
Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore Popular Programmes
Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore Courses and Fees 2022
Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore offers PG and doctoral-level courses in the stream of Management. The courses offered by this institute are enlisted below with details:
- At the PG level, it offers MBA programme which is a two-year professional, postgraduate course, spread over four semesters. The course is offered across five specialisations such as Business Analytics, Finance, HR, Marketing, and Operations Management. Students can also apply for dual-degree M.Sc. International Management at Telecom Ecole De Management (TEM), France. In such cases, students should complete five trimesters at ASB and spend two semesters at TEM, with second semester comprising of an internship
- At the doctoral level, it offers PhD in Management in both full-time and part-time modes. The course is offered across seven specialisations, including Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organizational Behavior & Human Resources Management Strategy, Information Technology, and Economics. Part-time course can be completed in a minimum of three years and a maximum of eight years, whereas full-time scholars can complete their research in a maximum time period of four years
Below listed are the details of Amrita School of Business Coimbatore courses along with their eligibility and fee structure:
Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore Rankings
Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore Ranking for MBA/PGDM
Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore Reviews (Showing 5 of 53 reviews)
Placements: 90% of my senior batch received campus placements, there were around 120+ recruiters and average package was 5 Lacs, the highest package was from Metro for analytics domain. The placement activities are carried by a placement team handled by student coordinators which carries both internship and placement activities.
Infrastructure: Wi-Fi facilities are available throughout the classrooms, library, canteen and hostel. The classrooms are equipped with projectors. IBM analytical lab is also available in the colleg...
Placements: Since we are just in our first year I can't really say anything about the placements, but more than 70% of our seniors were placed at different companies like Deloitte, Zoho, Netelixir, Asian Paints, Naukri, Federal Bank, etc. Almost everyone from our batch secured internships in various well-reputed companies. Top roles offered include Business development, Digital Marketing, Market research and few other job roles in the area of Finance, Operations and HR.
Infrastructure: Wi-Fi connection is available in colle...
Placements: About 80% of our seniors from our course got placed. Other 20% of the students would also have been got placed if there was no lockdown. The highest salary package offered is 12 LPA by Amazon, and the lowest salary package offered is 4 LPA. The average salary package offered is 6 LPA. Top recruiting companies like Zoho, EY and Federal Bank visit our college for placements.
Infrastructure: Students are provided with a single room in the hostel. Rooms are good with a balcony overlooking the Elephant hills. Common ...
You cannot call it one of the best MBA colleges, but still it’s a college that guarantees you a placement. Also ASB has a very good campus and good faculty members. If your CAT score is around 70-80, you can definitely go for ASB. One drawback is the mess food, which is vegetarian and not that good. We also have lot of cultural events, business fests and other extracurricular activities.
Placements: Our college offers a good number of placements every year. Around 100 companies visit here for recruitment, and they start visiting in September. The placement process is conducted by Placecom, which is a student body and is headed by corporate industry and placement department of the university. The highest salary package offered was 10 LPA. All students got internships during the lockdown due to COVID-19 through the alumni network and their personal contacts.
Infrastructure: On our campus, there are Wi-Fi netw...
- Chat with our counsellor
- Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences
Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore Scholarships 2022
Amrita School of Business Coimbatore scholarships are offered to the PhD scholars, pursuing full-time course with this institute. The Institute offers a scholarship amount of Rs 25,000 per month, which is renewed every year subject to their performance.
Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore Highlights 2022
Amrita School of Business (ASB), Coimbatore is one of the fastest growing B-Schools in India. The College is situated in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu and comes under Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham which was established in 1996. The Institution is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and has been accredited with Grade A by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). It is 11th B-School in India to earn AACSB Global Accreditation.
Amrita School of Business Coimbatore offers two programmes namely MBA (full-time) and PhD (full-time / part-time) ASB is one of the select few B-Schools in the Country where a Doctoral Program in Management is offered. The Doctoral Program was started by ASB in 2009 with a view to encourage aspiring scholars to take up research in the country. During the two-year study, the students undergo programs like summer internship, business research projects, CAPSTONE business simulation program, additional certification of IBM, SHRM, Lean Sigma and SAP. It has a dedicated and experienced faculty who possess postgraduate and doctoral degrees from Berkeley, Cornell, City University of Hong Kong, ICAI, IIMs, IITs, JNU, Stern NYU, Texas-Austin, XLRI.
Year of establishment
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
AICTE, NAAC ('A' Grade)
Modes of education
Number of courses offered
Salary offered (2021)
- Average CTC
- Highest CTC
- 5.73 LPA
- 28.4 LPA
Rs 25,000 per month
Groningen University, Netherlands
University at Buffalo, State University of New York, USA
Telecom Ecole de Management, France
Deakin University, Australia
Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore Infrastructure/Facilities
- LibraryCafeteriaHostelSports ComplexGymHospital / Medical FacilitiesWi-Fi CampusShuttle ServiceAuditoriumMusic RoomDance RoomA/C ClassroomsConvenience StoreLabsOthers
Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore News & Updates
Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore FAQs
Important FAQs for Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore
Q. What are the courses offered by Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore?
A. Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore offers a two-year full-time MBA programme across six specialisations and PhD programme across seven specialisations in both full-time and part-time mode.
Q. Is Amrita School of Business a private institute?
A. Yes, it is a private institute located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Q. Is Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore affiliated?
A. Yes, the Institute is affiliated to Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
Q. What is the selection criteria at Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore?
A. Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore admission process is entrance-based.
Q. What is the mode of application at Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore?
A. Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore mode of application is both offline and online.
Q. Does Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore provide distance learning facility?
A. No, the Institute does not provide distance learning facility at present.
Q. Does Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore have a placement cell?
A. Yes, the Institute has a placement cell that works on developing links with possible recruiters. The placement cell provides constant career counselling to help students explore opportunities on the right career path.
Q. Which are the top recruiting companies that visit Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore for placements?
A. Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore campus is visited by top recruiters like Honda, Tata Consultancy Services, Idea, Deloitte, NetElixir, HDFC Bank, Amazon, to name a few.
Q. What is the minimum eligibility for seeking admission at Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore?
A. Candidates who have completed their graduation and postgraduation can apply for PG and PhD programmes, respectively.
Q. What is the duration of courses at Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore?
A. The duration of MBA programme is two-year, whereas PhD programme can can be completed in a minimum of three years and a maximum of eight years in full-time and part-time mode, respectively.
Q. Does Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore offer any scholarship scheme to students?
A. Yes, the Institute offers scholarships worth Rs 25,000 to PhD scholars, pursuing full-time course.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Ettimadai Rd, Ettimadai
Coimbatore ( Tamil Nadu)
(For general enquiry)
(For admission related enquiry)