School of Commerce and Management, Christ University ,Hosur Road, Bangalore
School of Commerce and Management, Christ University Popular Programmes
School of Commerce and Management, Christ University Rankings
School of Commerce a... Ranking for Hospitality & Travel
School of Commerce a... Ranking for Business & Management Studies
School of Commerce a... Reviews (Showing 5 of 67 reviews)
Placements: 15% of students got placed. The highest package was Rs 18 LPA and average was Rs 11 LPA and the lowest was Rs 9 LPA. The top recruiters were E&Y, Brain & Co, etc. It was very less as 5% got an internship in Brain&co.
Infrastructure: The facilities are the best when it comes to Christ. The classroom environment is peaceful. The best part of the library is amazing. The canteen is the best.
Placements: The placement cell is active for a long time. It has a proper procedure, pre placements talks are done where the recruiters come and talk to the students about job roles, CTC etc. Following year INR 13.1 LPA was the highest while INR 6 LPA was the lowest package given. Top recruiters were Deloitte, Amazon, TCS, KPMG, and many more big names. Many internships were also given by top companies like Goldman Sachs. Deloitte made as many as 186 offers.
Infrastructure: Christ University has a beautiful campus, full of greenery, it also has a little birds park. There are various blocks, designed differently for various courses. There are numerous labs in Block 2, all for Science courses and research purposes, there are 2 big libraries. Across the campus, there are more than 15 canteens serving healthy and lip-smacking food at affordable prices. Christ has a big heart for sports enthusiasts, there are 2 basketball courts, football courts, cricket pitches, etc. A...
Placements: Until now, about 40% of the students from our course have already got job offers. The highest salary package offered for BBA Hons course in our college is 10 LPA. I don't know companies which offered placements. However, companies like Golden Sack, Reliance and RTC provided internships. Mostly every student got internships.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure of our college is up to date, and they make everything ready and clean for us. Facilities provided in the hostel are nice and very convenient, and there is ...
Placements: More than 80% of the students from our course got placed. The highest salary package offered was 18 LPA and the lowest salary package offered was 4 LPA. The average salary package offered was 8 LPA. Top recruiting companies for our course are JP Morgan, Deloitte, KMPG, Earnest and Young and MU Sigma. The top role offered in our course is an associate financial analyst.
Infrastructure: Although Bannerghatta Campus is quite small, it has a spacious parking, multiple canteens, state-of-the-art auditoriums and a lib...
Placements: As compared to other colleges, for undergraduates, this college has better placement opportunities for the students as we saw our senior batch getting really good placements compared to the Symbiosis, Pune. The average placement which an individual can get in this college is around 5-6 lakhs per annum.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure of this college is one of the best things in India.The main campus is built in the area of 115-acres. The campus comprises of a big auditorium in the first block. It has 9 academ...
- Chat with our counsellor
- Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences
School of Commerce and Management, Christ University Highlights
- Partnerships with universities such as University of Applied Sciences-Germany, Western Michigan University-USA, University of Paris-Dauphine-France, Chonnam National University- S.Korea, etc
- Institute also has association with Sparx Systems India, Chennai; IBM India Private Ltd, Bengaluru and Affordable Business Solutions, Bengaluru.
- Collaborations with Confederation of Indian Industry, Quality Circle Forum of India, International Institute of Business Analysis, Indo- American & Indo – German Chamber of Commerce.
- The institute has MBA-student teacher ratio of 19:1
- At IMCU, every student goes through a wide spectrum of experiences which include the Organization Structure Study, Outbound Training, Summer Internships, Current Affairs & Dissertation.
- National conference will conduct on counselling practices in christian higher education in 2019
School of Commerce and Management, Christ University Infrastructure/Facilities
- LibraryCafeteriaHostelSports ComplexGymHospital / Medical FacilitiesWi-Fi CampusShuttle ServiceAuditoriumConvenience StoreLabsOthers