Mohit DhyaniSenior Executive - Content
UKSEE 2023 - Uttarakhand Technical University will soon release the UKSEE 2023 application form on the official website. The direct link to fill the UKSEE application form will be activated at uktech.ac.in. Applicants appearing for the exam are advised to must check the UKSEE eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
To appear for the exam, applicants will be required to fill the UKSEE application form before last date. Candidates who fill the form before last date will be able to access their UKSEE admit card a few days before the exam. Applicants will be able to download the UKSEE 2023 admit card through the registration number and date of birth. The exam authority will release the UKSEE result 2023 a few days after the conclusion of the exam. Applicants declared qualified in result will be called for the UKSEE counselling process later. UKSEE exam date 2023 will be notified soon. For more details about UKSEE 2023, candidates can refer to the article below.
UKSEE 2023 Highlights
Aspirants can check various important details related to UKSEE in the table below:
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE)|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Mode||Offline Mode|
|Number of papers||9|
|Question Paper Type||Objective Type Questions|
Paper 1 + Paper 2/Paper 3 - 2 hours
Paper 4 – Paper 9 - 2 hours of each papers
|Language of Examination||English|
|Courses offered||B.Pharm, BHMCT, M.C.A, and lateral entry to II years MCA & B.Tech Lateral|
UKSEE 2023 Exam Dates & Schedule
Take a look at the table below for the complete schedule of UKSEE 2023 exam
|Dates||Past Exam Dates|
HP PAT 2023 result
HP PAT exam date 2023
HP PAT admit card 2023
What is UKSEE?
Uttarakhand Technical University conducts UKSEE (Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam) for admissions to the first year of the following programmes offered by the University and other Departments and Government/Private Institutes located in the state. UKSEE 2023 is a state level examination managed by the Uttarakhand Technical University.
Through the UKSEE exam, students will get admission in B.Pharmacy, BHMCT, M.Pharma, MCA, MBA and M.Tech courses. It is also organised to offer admission in the second year of B.Tech, B.Pharma and MCA programmes. Various government and private institutions of Uttarakhand state will give admission on the basis of UKSEE score. Here we are providing details for UKSEE 2023 examination.
UKSEE 2023 Application Process
Check all the details and important instructions related to the UKSEE 2023 Application form below:
- The Application Form will be released online only.
- Candidates must fill out the application form of UKSEE very carefully with authentic details only, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of the application form.
- Details like Email Id and Phone No. must be correct and working as all the communication will be done through them.
- Candidates must submit their UKSEE application form on or before the last date of submission, as no application form will be allowed after that date.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of the filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
UKSEE 2023 Application Fee
The application fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for the transaction of application fees. The UKSEE 2023 application fee will be as follows:
For general and OBC candidates
For SC/ ST category candidates
UKSEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Engineering & Technology: BTech Lateral Entry to 2nd year (for Uttarakhand Domicile & Academic domicile only)
- Aspirants must have passed a diploma exam from an AICTE approved Institution with a minimum of 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology.
- They must have acquired a BSc Degree from a recognized University with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category). They should also have passed Class XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- BSc stream students should have cleared the subjects of Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year Engineering program along with the second year subjects.
- BSc stream candidates will be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
- Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology from an AICTE approved Institution or have acquired a BSc Degree from a recognized University will be considered eligible for admission to the first year Engineering Degree courses subject to vacancies in the first year class in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.
- However, please note that admission will be based strictly on the eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- Aspirants who have passed/are appearing in the qualifying examination from/in other states, but have domicile of Uttarakhand are eligible to apply for admission under Uttarakhand quota.
- At the time of counselling, a Domicile Certificate must be produced issued by the competent authority.
- Aspirants who have passed the qualifying examination from Uttarakhand Technical Board/ Universities are also eligible for lateral entry seats but will not be eligible for any reservation.
UKSEE 2023 Admission Process
Step 1: Register for the exam/Fill application form
The first and foremost step is to register for the exam on the official website. UKSEE application form will available online and fee to be paid is Rs 1500/ for General and OBC category students and Rs.750 for SC & ST category candidates.
Step 2: Download UKSEE 2023 admit card
Aspirants will be able to download UKSEE admit card from the official website which will be made available at the official website. The admit card will have details like the Candidate's Name, Address, contact details, test centres etc.
Step 3: Appear for UKSEE 2023
UKSEE is conducted for the admissions to all the programmes mentioned above, UKSEE is mandatory. Aspirants are advised to reach the exam centre at least an hour before the commencement of the exam.
Step 4: Check UKSEE 2023 exam result
UKSEE 2023 exam results will be declared in online mode. The university releases a separate merit list for every course. The result will have a candidate's merit position, score-card with total marks, marks obtained in each subject.
Step 5: Appear for UKSEE Counselling
Aspirants who clear the exam need to appear for UKSEE 2023 counselling which will be held in the month of June.
UKSEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Check out the complete UKSEE exam pattern below:
- Mode of Exam: The Examination will be conducted through both online and offline mode.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) only.
- Duration: A total of 2 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Medium: The medium of examination will be both English and Hindi.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There won’t be any negative marking for wrong answers or unattempted questions.
UKSEE 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for the examination will be different for every course. UKSEE syllabus of technical UG courses will consist of questions from PCM /PCB of the 11th and 12th classes, whereas the syllabus for PG courses will consist of questions from the relevant UG courses. The complete UKSEE syllabus of UG courses can be checked by login into the website of authority through online mode.
UKSEE 2023 Admit Card
The admit card of UKSEE will be released by the authority for every registered candidate individually. Candidates will be able to download their UKSEE admit card through online mode only. The UKSEE admit card will comprise important details with some key instructions regarding the date of examination. Candidates must bring their UKSEE 2023 admit card on the date of examination as no candidates will be allowed to patriciate in the examination without admit card.
UKSEE 2023 Answer Key
The answer key will be released by the university a few days after the examination. Authority will release the UKSEE answer key for every candidate online. Candidates will be able to check their UKSEE answer key through the website of the authority. The UKSEE answer key 2023 will consist of correct answers of every asked questions in the entrance exam. Candidates will be able to predict their UKSEE results through the answer key.
UKSEE 2023 Result
UKSEE result 2023 will be released by the authority after a few weeks from the completion of the examination. Authority will release the UKSEE 2023 result online for every test taker individually. Candidates will be able to download their results through login credentials. The result of UKSEE will not be sent to any candidates individually through post or any other offline mode. Candidates will have to download their UKSEE scorecard by login into the website of the authority.
UKSEE 2023 Counselling
The UKSEE counselling 2023 will be conducted by the university for every shortlisted candidate through the cut off marks. Authority will conduct the counselling procedure through online mode. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure. The counselling procedure of UKSEE will be followed by the various rounds including Registration, Choice Filling, Allotment of seats, and Reporting. Candidates will have to complete all their rounds within the given time period for admission. Candidates will also have to bring the following documents at the time of reporting for verification:
- UKSEE 2023 admit card
- UKSEE 2023 result
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Passing mark sheets and certificates
- Birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Medical certificate
UKSEE 2023 Contact Information
Uttarakhand Technical University
Goverment Girls Polytechnic
Post Office, Chandanwadi, Prem Nagar
Sudhowala, Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
Pin – 248007
Important FAQs regarding UKSEE 2023
Q: I am a final year diploma student and waiting for the result. Can I apply for UKSEE 2023?
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for SC/ST candidates to appear for the UKSEE 2023 exam?
Q. What preparation strategy is to be followed to get a good rank in the UKSEE 2023 exam?
Q. What is UKSEE exam?
What will be the exam pattern for UKSEE 2023?
- Exam Mode: Exams will be conducted in both modes: online and offline
- Type of Questions: Objective type (MCQ)
- Marking Scheme: One mark for the correct answer and no negative marking for wrong answers
- Language: Hindi and English
What is the mode of UKSEE 2023 exam?
What are the credentials required to download the UKSEE admit card 2023?
News & Updates