Last date of MAT 2020 Registration window for CBT mode exam (February session) has been extended by four days. Check application process here.
The last date of MAT 2020 registration for February exam in CBT mode has been extended by four days. The online registrations for MAT February 2020 exam was scheduled to end on January 26 but has been extended until January 30. With the extension of registration deadline, issuance of admit card for CBT mode exam is expected to be delayed. MAT 2020 admit card for CBT mode exam download process was originally scheduled from January 28. The CBT mode exam is scheduled for February 2.
The last date of MAT 2020 registration for PBT mode exam, which is February 9, remains unchanged.
How to Register for MAT 2020?
Candidates who are still to register for MAT 2020 exam can fill the online form on AIMA website. Check out the steps of MAT 2020 Registration process below.
- Log in AIMA’s official website
- Create log in ID by pressing the ‘Register Button’
- Key in email ID and mobile number. All future correspondence will be done through these details.
- Get OTP on the registered mobile number for verification
- Enter the OTP and click on “Verify and Submit” button
- Get confirmation message for the newly created login in the registered email ID
- Use email ID and password to log in
- Enter details in the mentioned field and click on “submit” button
- Select the exam mode as CBT, test city of your choice, payment mode.
- To complete the registration process, make payment of Rs 1550/-
- Click on “Save and Next” button
- Upload image of scanned photograph not exceeding the size of 75 KB and not less than 20 KB. Upload image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format not less than 50 KB and not less than 5 KB.
- Fill in your personal and academic qualification details
- Click on “Save” option and thoroughly check the complete registration form. Also, download the same for personal record.