The last date for MAT 2020 registration for PBT mode exam is nearing. Candidates yet to register, apply before the registration window closes.
MAT 2020 registration window of PBT mode will close on February 9 before midnight. Candidates who are yet to register for MAT 2020 PBT mode exam must register for the test on or before the window closes. The last date of registration is unlikely to be extended. MAT 2020 PBT mode exam is scheduled for February 16.
How to Register for MAT 2020?
MAT registration process is online and candidates have to log on to the official website of AIMA to apply. Check out MAT 2020 Registration steps below.
- Visit AIMA’s official website
- Press on the ‘Register Button’ to create log in ID
- Key in email ID and mobile number An OTP will be received on the registered mobile number for verification
- Enter the OTP and click on “Verify and Submit” button
- A confirmation message of the newly created login will be received in the registered email ID
- Use email ID and password to log in
- Enter details in the mentioned fields and click on “submit” button
- Select the exam mode as PBT, preferred test city, payment mode
- To complete the registration process, make payment of Rs 1550/-
- Click on “Save and Next” button
- Upload image of the scanned photograph not exceeding the size of 75 KB and not less than 20 KB.
- Upload image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format not less than 50 KB and not less than 5 KB.
- Fill in personal and academic details in the specified fields
- Click on “Save” option and thoroughly check the complete registration form. Also, download the same for personal record.