MAT Registration 2020 (PBT mode) for February exam closes today; apply before deadline
MAT registration 2020 for February 16 exam (PBT mode) closes today. Check steps here and apply now.
MAT registration 2020 (PBT mode) for February exam will close today. The paper based test of MAT 2020 exam is scheduled for February 16. It will be held in single session across 48 cities in India. Registration for both MAT PBT and CBT mode February exams started on December 27, 2019. Candidates submitting the application form within deadline making no error in it will be issued MAT 2020 Admit card on February 11. Check MAT 2020 registration process and fees below.
MAT 2020 Registration Process
Follow the steps mentioned below for MAT exam registration and submit application form before the deadline.
- Log in AIMA’s official website
- Click on the ‘Register Button’ to create log in ID
- Key in email ID and mobile number. An OTP is received in registered mobile number for verification
- Enter the OTP and click on “Verify and Submit” button
- A confirmation message of the newly created login will be received in the registered email ID
- Use email ID and password to log in
- Enter details in the mentioned fields and click on “submit” button
- Select the exam mode as PBT, preferred test city, payment mode
- To complete the registration process, make payment of Rs 1550/-
- Click on “Save and Next” button
- Upload a passport size scanned photograph not exceeding the size of 75 KB and not less than 20 KB.
- Upload image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format not less than 50 KB and not less than 5 KB.
- Fill in personal and academic details in the specified fields
- Click on “Save” option and thoroughly check the complete registration form. Also, download the same for personal record.
Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at email@example.com