NABARD Grade A 2020 application date has been postponed. The application form will now be released on January 15. Know here the steps to fill the application form.
National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has issued an official notification stating that the application process of NABARD Grade A will begin from January 15, 2020. However, the examination authority did not mention the reason regarding the delay in the application process. NABARD Grade A application form 2020 was scheduled to be released on January 10. However, the application form has been delayed.
Interested candidates need to fill NABARD Grade A application form 2020 online. Last date to fill the application form is January 31. The application fee for NABARD Grade A recruitment 2020 is Rs 800 for general category while it is Rs 150 for SC/ ST/ PWBD candidates. The application fee can be paid online.
How to fill NABARD Grade A Application Form 2020 online?
Candidates can follow the steps below to fill the application form of NABARD Grade A.
- Candidates need to visit the careers page of NABARD.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ tab on the home page.
- Candidates need to select the tab ‘Click here for new registration’
- To register, candidates need to enter their name, contact details and email ID.
- Provisional registration number and password will be generated.
- After completion of registration, candidates can proceed to upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- In the detailed application form, candidates need to select the exam centre and enter educational qualification.
- Candidates should preview the application and submit the form.
- Click on ‘Payment tab’ to pay the application fees.
- Fee can be paid using Master/Visa/Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash cards/Mobile Wallets.
- On successful completion of transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
Follow Shiksha.com for latest education news in detail on Exam Results, Dates, Admit Cards, & Schedules, Colleges & Universities news related to Admissions & Courses, Board exams, Scholarships, Careers, Education Events, New education policies & Regulations.
To get in touch with Shiksha news team, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A mass communication and journalism post-graduate, Anangsha has worked as a reporter and sub-editor and enjoys working in the education domain.