JEE Main 2020 answer keys to be released soon by NTA
National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to release the official answer keys of JEE Main 2020 anytime soon, as per reports. However, no official notification has been released regarding the release date of JEE Main 2020 official answer keys. Candidates who have appeared in the exam can download the answer keys online from the official website. Through JEE Main answer keys candidates will be able to know the correct and incorrect responses marked by them in the entrance test and calculate the probable scores. Along with the answer keys candidates will also be able to download JEE Main 2020 question papers and recorded responses.
How to download official JEE Main answer key 2020?
- Visit the official website of JEE Main - https://jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Go to ‘JEE Main 2020 answer key’ section.
- Click on the answer key link for the paper appeared
- A new window displaying the JEE Main answer keys against section-wise questions will open in pdf format
- Download, save and take a printout for future reference
The authority will also provide an opportunity to challenge the released official JEE Main 2020 answer keys. Aspirants can submit their objections with necessary proofs within a given period of time. JEE Main final answer keys 2020 will be released along with the result after scrutinizing the objections raised by the candidates. The JEE Main 2020 result for January session will be announced online on January 31.
JEE Main 2020 for January session was held from January 6 to 9 in online mode across 233 centres in India and abroad. The exam was conducted in two shifts – morning slot was from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm while the evening slot was from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm. Admission to NITs, IIITs and CFTIs will be conducted through Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) based on JEE Main All India Rank (AIR). To be eligible for admission, candidates should have secured at least 75% marks in their class 12 examination, or be in the top 20 percentile in their class 12 examination conducted by the respective boards. SC/ST candidates have to secure at least 65% marks in the class 12th examination. BTech aspirants who wish to take admission in IITs in India have to appear in JEE Advanced scheduled to be held on May 17, 2020.
- How to calculate JEE Main 2020 percentile score
- JEE Main Marks vs Percentile: A Comparative Study
- How to calculate JEE Main 2020 Percentile Score - Know Normalization Process