Bhavan's College ,Andheri West, Mumbai
- Bhavan's College Admissions
- Bhavan's College Cut Offs
- Bhavan's College Popular Programmes
- Bhavan's College Placements
- Bhavan's College Fees and Eligibility
- Bhavan's College Rankings
- Bhavan's College Reviews
- Bhavan's College Scholarships
- Bhavan's College Highlights
- Bhavan's College Infrastructure/Facilities
Bhavan's College Admissions
Bhavan's College Cut Offs
Established in 1946, Bhavan's College is affiliated with the University of Mumbai. This institute, along with other colleges of MU released its first and second merit list 2021 for UG programmes on August 17 and August 25, respectively. Colleges affiliated with MU release multiple merit lists every year followed by a counselling and document verification process to offer admission to students for UG and PG courses. These merit lists consist of the minimum cutoff score at which students are shortlisted for the counselling process. Aspirants willing to check these merit lists are required to visit the official website of MU or MU affiliated colleges.
Bhavan's College Merit List 2021: 1st and 2nd List (Out)
Students must note that Mumbai University and its affiliated colleges release s
Bhavan's College Popular Programmes
Bhavan's College Fees and Eligibility
Bhavan's College Rankings
Bhavan's College Ranking for Science
Bhavan's College Ranking for Humanities & Social Sciences
Bhavan's College Ranking for Accounting & Commerce
Bhavan's College Ranking for BBA
Bhavan's College Reviews (Showing 5 of 80 reviews)
Placements: I am still under graduation so I don't know much about placements. No big companies are coming for placements. The college doesn't offer any campus placements, you have to find your job by yourself.
Infrastructure: Wi-Fi speed is very good but not for students because of some games. There are three canteens with decent snacks. Library is also very huge and fully silent. The campus is very clean, international cricket practice is provided here. The college also provides a gym for students and no extra fee charges...
Placements: About 80 to 90% of the students got placed in the course. The highest salary offered is about Rs. 20,000 per month. Most of the top companies give internships, and about 80 to 90% of the students got internships from top companies. This course is very useful.
Infrastructure: Infrastructure quality is the best in the college. It has the best classrooms with fully furnished and air-conditioning facilities. There is a canteen inside the college, which has the best food quality. There are also medical and sports and...
Placements: Most of the students in our course went for higher studies and professional courses. Out of the ones who were left, almost 70% percent were placed. The highest package offered was 7.2 LPA, and the lowest salary package offered was around 2 LPA. The average salary package offered was 3.5 LPA. The top recruiting companies were Accenture, Delloite, and HDFC Bank. The top role offered in our course was of business analyst at accenture.
Infrastructure: The college has a green lush campus and it has all the basic amen...
Placements: About 60% of the students from our course got placed. The highest salary package offered in our course is 10 LPA, and the average salary package offered is 7 LPA, and the lowest salary package offered is 4 LPA. Students from our course who scored 70% in academics get an internship in companies like Tata, TCS, etc.
Infrastructure: There are separate buildings for every department like chemistry department, physics department, library building, SFC building, etc. There are more than classrooms. A whole building is...
Placements: I am currently studying a bachelor of science in information technology at this college, where most of the students come because of placements in the highest salary package. Many of our friends got placements in big companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys, etc. Our seniors and teachers said that 50% of the students got placed successfully in average companies, and 20% of the students got placed in the highest companies. Teachers not only encourage in our field but they also suggest in other fields. I...
- Chat with our counsellor
- Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences
Bhavan's College Scholarships
Government of India/Government of Maharashtra provides Scholarship for students belonging to SC/ST/NT/OBC
1)National Merit Scholarships
At least 85% marks in the S.S. C. and H.S.C.examination only and income not to exceed
INR.6000 per year
2)State Government Open Merit
For F.Y.J.C. Arts, Commerce & Science 84% marks in the immediately preceding examination
Sports personalities of the College will be rewarded with INR 500/- to Rs. 2000/
Bhavan's College Highlights
- Signed MoUs with foreign Universities like the Virginia Institute of Technology, USA and ITIN, France to give faculty and students a chance of meaningful international contact and experience
- Securing MoU with multinational institutions in India like HUL, Grasim, Godrej Agrovet, Unimark and Excel by BRC
- Regularly conducts Seminars, Guest lectures to expert knowledge, networking with others and renewing motivation and confidence
- College has number of collaborations with National and International Institutions
Bhavan's College Infrastructure/Facilities
- LibraryCafeteriaSports ComplexGymHospital / Medical FacilitiesLabs
- B.Sc. colleges in Mumbai
- B.Com colleges in Mumbai
- B.A. colleges in Mumbai
- B.M.M. colleges in Mumbai
- Humanities & Social Sciences colleges in Mumbai
- Science colleges in Mumbai
- Accounting & Commerce colleges in Mumbai
- IT & Software colleges in Mumbai
- Banking, Finance & Insurance colleges in Mumbai
- Mass Communication & Media colleges in Mumbai
- Business & Management Studies colleges in Mumbai