St. Xavier's Kolkata Placement - Average Package & Highest Salary ,Park Street
Salary Data of AlumniPowered by Naukri Insights
- UG Diploma
- Current salary of recent graduates is generally lower than the current salary of students who graduated in previous batches.
- Maximum salary refers to 80th Percentile; Median salary refers to 50th Percentile
- The above graph is based on limited data sourced from Naukri.com
Employers & Industries of AlumniPowered by Naukri Insights
- 14.29% | Netscribes
- 14.29% | SERVETECH
- 14.29% | St. Helen School
- 14.29% | St. Xaviers College
- 14.29% | Ulluk
- 14.29% | IMerit Technology Services Pvt. Ltd.
- 14.29% | Actuarial Fresher
- 28.57% | Education/Teaching/Training
- 14.29% | BPO/ITES
- 14.29% | Semiconductors/Electronics
- 14.29% | KPO / Research /Analytics
- 14.29% | Startup
- 14.29% | Foreign MNC
Placements: They can enroll in the placement cell which helps with placements, Some departments get quite good placements from reputed companies. After getting the degree, I plan on sitting for the JAM M.Sc. entrance exams. Also Really good for other departments like B.Com and economics but you usually don't look for placement after graduation in the arts stream. You have to go for Masters. So if you're a commerce or a Science student and you're looking for a college with good placement after graduation, S...
Placements: Final semester students are eligible for campus placements. The highest salary package offered is 6 LPA. The average salary package offered is 4 LPA. Almost 70% of students got placements.
Infrastructure: All hostels are expensive. The hostel fee for boys is Rs. 50,000. The hostel fee for girls is Rs. 55,000. Around 2-3 students can share each room. Each room has fans, lights, plug points, a study table, a cupboard, a bed, etc. They are huge. The quality of the food in the mess is average. The hostel is 15 minu...
Placements: There were around 500 students in my course. The highest package offered was INR 21 lacs, the lowest was INR 4 lacs, and the average package was INR 7 lacs per annum. The top recruiting companies were Deloitte, De Shaw, and EY. Approximately 90 percent of the students got internships. The top roles offered are audit assistant, account manager, etc.
Infrastructure: Canteen facilities are good. Classes are well maintained, and the library is one of the best I have ever seen. Computer labs are spacious. The quality of the food is decent and hygienic in the canteen and hostel . Computer systems are in good condition. Each class also has a projector for presentations by teachers. Wi-Fi is available in the lab as well as the library. The library is big and has a canteen facility. All the books are generally available or have been made available and are availabl...
Placements: About 60–70% of the students got offers from companies, including MNCs; most of the students either went for higher studies (MBA) or professional courses such as CA, CMA, FRM, etc. The highest package was around INR 10 lacs per annum. The average package ranges from INR 5–6 lacs p.a. Many companies, including MNCs, come here for recruitment every year. 100% of the students get an internship, as it is made compulsory to take up at least one internship during the 3-year course. We have a placement...
Placements: The placements are not up to the-mark that one may have thought at the beginning, since not many companies are willing to hire just freshly minted undergrads, in the sense that they look for some industry exposure, and some also look at your parallel certifications.
Infrastructure: The course infrastructure is fine as far as the college's reputation is concerned. However, the people may not seem to be as involved in students lives on campus per se in the beginning. However, the more time you spend on campus, it ...
Placements: Students have to do internships in the fourth semester. Overall, it's a very balanced course. It helps in the holistic development of the student.
Infrastructure: Our college provides good facilities. The food served in the canteen is good and affordable.
Placements: The placement percentage in college is around 40–50%. The package is ranged from INR 8 LPA to INR 21 LPA. The top recruiting companies included DE Shaw, Deloitte, KPMG, and PwC. The students who got internships from B.Com. were around 25%. The top roles from my course were analyst and consultant.
Infrastructure: The entire structure is a heritage building with Wi-Fi, a library, and air-conditioned classes, as well as an extensive library and study rooms. The quality of the canteen was good, along with the basket...
Placements: All students are capable to be selected on campus. The top recruiting companies are Wipro, Google, ITC, Facebook, etc. Approximately 90% of students got internships at IT companies, development or construction companies, and bank sectors.
Infrastructure: The facilities are good. The infrastructure is better in our college. Classrooms are well-maintained with projectors. Wi-Fi is available for study purposes. There is a huge library and several books are available. Hostel facilities are good. The food quality is ...
News & Updates
- Chat with our counsellor
- Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences
Know more about this College
a week ago
To be eligible for BSc Computer Science admission, most colleges require a minimum aggregate score of 50% in Class 12 with PCM as the required subject. Based on your percentage, you are eligible for admission. However, admission requirements may vary by college.
do st Xavier's College, Kolkata have reservations for obc candidates. and what is the minimum marks required for obc candidate for bcom hons
4 weeks ago
The eligibility criteria for B.Com (Hons). Is to have the minimum required aggregate marks of 60%. Provided, the candidates who belong from SC/ST, OBC, who do not have the required marks mentioned above but fulfill all other criteria, may meet the Principal/Vice Principal/Dean for special permiss...The eligibility criteria for B.Com (Hons). Is to have the minimum required aggregate marks of 60%. Provided, the candidates who belong from SC/ST, OBC, who do not have the required marks mentioned above but fulfill all other criteria, may meet the Principal/Vice Principal/Dean for special permission to apply.
Does St.xaviers Kolkata takes entrance exam for Integrated B.s.c + M.Sc. in Multimedia?
a week ago
Yes, there is an entrance exam for this course.
What is admission procedure for B.Com?
3 weeks ago
The admission procedure for B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) may vary from college to college in India. However, here are the general steps involved in the admission procedure for B.Com:1. Eligibility criteria: Check the eligibility criteria set by the college for the B.Com program, which may include...The admission procedure for B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) may vary from college to college in India. However, here are the general steps involved in the admission procedure for B.Com:
1. Eligibility criteria: Check the eligibility criteria set by the college for the B.Com program, which may include passing the 10+2 examination in Commerce or any other stream from a recognized board with a minimum percentage of marks.
2. Application form: Obtain the application form from the college or apply online on the college website, if available. Fill in the application form with the required details and attach the necessary documents.
3. Submission of application form: Submit the application form with the required documents and pay the application fee, if any, within the specified deadline.
4. Merit list: The college will prepare a merit list based on the candidate's performance in the qualifying examination. Some colleges may also consider extracurricular activities, sports, and other factors in the selection process.
5. Admission: Once the merit list is announced, the candidates who meet the cutoff will be called for admission. The candidates need to produce the original documents for verification and pay the admission fee within the specified deadline.
6. Commencement of classes: After completing the admission process, the classes for the B.Com program will commence as per the schedule announced by the college.
It is advisable to check the official website of the college or the admission brochure for the specific admission process and timeline for the B.Com program. Additionally, you may also seek guidance from a career counselor or mentor regarding the admission process and the options available to you.
I wanted to know if I can get into st. xavier's college Kolkata's biotechnology 5 years integrated course?
2 weeks ago
Chances of getting St. Xavier's Kolkata are good enough for getting Integrated M.Sc. Biotechnology.
Hello, I am Sudhanshu Kumar, I have gotten 62.8 percentage in inter PCM..can i get admission in BSC computer science?
Reply to sudhashu kumar