- Students also get exposure to subjects like Critical Thinking, Legal Writing, Moot Court, Internship and Professional Ethics
- Selective foreign languages are also taught to give learners an edge over others for their international outreach and communication
- Students have the opportunity to specialize in humanities along with law
- Candidates looking forward to practice law in India, are required to clear the All India Bar Exam (AIBE), conducted by BCI. On clearing the AIBE exam, lawyers are awarded a ‘Certificate of Practice’ which is mandatory for practicing the profession as an advocate in India.
(for 5 years)
The fees might include components other than tuition fees.
The fees might include components other than hostel fees.
of Total Batch Placed
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Curriculum at NMIMS Indore
Course Reviews (Showing 1 of 1 review)
Placements: The first batch of B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) has not passed out yet, but the college has a dedicated cell for placement purposes. The college provides you with an ample amount of opportunities. If you are diligent enough, you will definitely succeed here.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure of this college is just spectacular. It has centrally air-conditioned classrooms, a state-of-the-art library, and research labs. The food served in the canteen is delicious, and it offers a large variety.
Jul 1 - Nov 3, 2023
CLAT 2024 online registrationsUp-coming
Aug 14, 2023 - Jan 10, 2024
LSAT India 2024 January Session Registration
Aug 14, 2023 - May 7, 2024
LSAT India 2024 May Session Registration
Other Courses offered by NMIMS, Indore
MBA/PGDM Applications open till Oct 10, 2023. Apply Now
- Chat with our counsellor
- Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences