Amrapali Group of Institutes  ,Haldwani

The best part of being at Amrapali is getting to learn under the guidance of highly experienced faculty, says Ritika

3 mins readUpdated on Apr 18, 2021 03:21 IST

The immeasurable quantity of knowledge and values instilled in us by Amrapali carved me into a better individual and made me achieve my dream of getting placed at one of the biggest IT firms in the world - TCS.

I started my journey as a budding student at Doon Public Sr. Sec. School, Haldwani.

Been living amidst the revolution powered by computers, our life has been affected in all respects. Computer Science is no doubt an exciting and extraordinary creative discipline propelling the students towards innovation and technology.

And therefore, my journey went on to completing my Class 12 standard with PCM along with Computer Science as my core subjects.

Back in 2016, when I stepped out of my school life, my hunt for a good college started. I was searching for a platform that would help me grow, not just as a student but as a better individual.

Being a CS enthusiast, I was determined to complete my engineering in the same domain, and meanwhile, I came across Amrapali Group of Institutes, as referred by many of my seniors, relatives, and educational websites for being a top-notch institution to begin my college life.

AGI welcomed me with open arms and I feel honored to have been associated with such a prestigious college, which helped me nurture my skills as an engineer and made me grow in leaps and bounds. The admission process here is quite smooth and owns a good infrastructure with advanced laboratories equipped with state-of-the-art equipment. Nestled in the foothills of the Himalayas, the ambiance around plays a great role in boosting the enthusiasm of the students.

The best part of being at Amrapali is getting to learn under the guidance of highly experienced & motivating faculty members, who will mentor you with their immense cooperation & incredible support. The quality of education imparted by Amrapali is exhaustive and a catalyst for a career-oriented student and so is the placement cell of the college which works tirelessly to provide the students with numerous opportunities in the industry allowing them to step into the professional world seamlessly. In a short span of time, the college has already produced exceptional results and continues to improve the quality of education it provides with each passing year.

I’ve been an extra-curricular enthusiast from the very beginning and with the kind of exuberant atmosphere that AGI provided, I was able to contribute and coordinate in different capacities at various events, which channeled my extra-curricular skills leading to positive growth in my life.

AGI is a doorway to endless opportunities for students encompassing workshops, industry-driven seminars, training programs, alumni sessions, etc. which bridges the gap between the academics and the corporate sector, thus cooperating in developing better professionals to meet today and tomorrow’s corporate needs and  I made the most out of all these opportunities.

Amrapali has been a great contributor towards the development of my personality as it provided me an ideal platform for growth and improvement leading to the advancement of my skills to a whole new augment level.

I aspire to be a successful Data Scientist one day and I’m sure my learning at Amrapali will prove to be a big aid for me to make my dream come true.

Amrapali has been more like a family to me and I will always cherish every moment of my life spent here.

About the author

Ritika Joshi is an alumni of Amrapali Group of Institutes. She is currently working as an Assistant System Engineer at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).

Note: The views expressed in this article are solely author’s own and do not reflect/represent those of Shiksha

Download PDF

MyStory Writer provides you with a platform on which you may share your educational experiences and stories thus far. It allows you to educate other aspirants' paths in order to assist them in making great career ju... Read Full Bio

Get Admission and Placement Updates about Amrapali Group of Institutes

Contact Details

Address

Shiksha Nagar, Lamachaur, Kaladhungi
Road, Distt.-Nainital

Haldwani ( Uttarakhand)

coo@amrapali.ac.in

(For general enquiry)

admission@amrapali.ac.in

(For admission related enquiry)

Comments

I want to know if Amrapali is good for a diploma in retail management. I am a little bit confused about the placements.

Reply to sujata singh

Mallika Ahuja

You can check out the following link for more information - https://www.shiksha.com/college/amrapali-group-of-institutes-haldwani-24855

Pranav Kaushal

What is the entrance exam for Amrapali college for admission in b.ed. What are the fees for b.ed per year?

Reply to Vineeta

Nitika Gambhir

You can check the following details about the institute.Amrapali Group of Institutes offers B.Ed for the duration of two years. The degree granted for this course is affiliated by Uttarakhand Technical University and approved by AICTE. Other important details about the B.Ed admission at AGI Haldw...You can check the following details about the institute.
Amrapali Group of Institutes offers B.Ed for the duration of two years. The degree granted for this course is affiliated by Uttarakhand Technical University and approved by AICTE. Other important details about the B.Ed admission at AGI Haldwani is added below:
Particulars
B.Ed Highlights
Duration
2 Years
Selection criteria
Merit
Eligibility
UG degree with 50% aggregate from a recognised university
Fee
As per Kumaun University norms
Also, the fee structure changes every year. Kindly check on the official website.
Since, you seem to have keen interest in studying in a good college, I would suggest you to checkout Chandigarh University. It is the best private University in North India. Chandigarh University is a full-fledged University established by the Punjab State Legislature and is recognised by University Grants Commission under Section 2(f) with the right to confer degrees as per Section 22(1) of the UGC Act, 1956.
All the best.

Dr. Amit Verma

Hello, I don't know much about Amrapali College, but if you're looking at other colleges, I'd suggest Chandigarh University. You must have finished 10+2 or its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in any stream administered by a recognized board/university/council in the aggregate in or...Hello, I don't know much about Amrapali College, but if you're looking at other colleges, I'd suggest Chandigarh University. You must have finished 10+2 or its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in any stream administered by a recognized board/university/council in the aggregate in order to enroll in a four-year BA+B.Ed program. As a result, the University Institute for Teachers' Training and Research thinks that education should not only help an individual adapt to society, but should also be used to bring about positive change in it. Through a dynamic education curriculum focused on student success, we are dedicated to developing students who are both responsive and motivated. In the pursuit of higher academic achievement, the university's basic values serve as a distinguishing factor. Our society is committed to educational leadership and scholarly accomplishments, so we incorporate both conventional and new pedagogical practices.
All the best.

How are the placements of Diploma in retail management?

Reply to sujata singh

Mallika Ahuja

Can I take admission after 10th in Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management for Diploma in Hotel management?

Reply to Eshmita dhali

Dr. S. K. Singh s

We have an international tie-up for such diploma program for those who are above 17 years of age.

Divesh Sharma

5 months ago

No you need to complete your 10+2 education from any stream and then only you can join.

Does AGI provide placement after completing B.Ed?

Reply to Deepa bisht

Dr. S. K. Singh s

AGI grooms you with better training and campus placement is provided.

Dr Uma Sinha

Scholar-Level 17

4 months ago

For placement information you can refer the below given link:
Thanks.

Do students get scholarship for doing this course?

Reply to Mohit Kotaliya

pradeep kumar

Scholar-Level 18

Amrapali Group of Institutes is providing various types of scholarship schemes like BPL Meritorious, Merit scholarship (on the basis of marks in eligibility exam) and For martyrs, defense forces, Para military serving people dependents, etc. for all courses. So please visit https://www.amrapali.a...Amrapali Group of Institutes is providing various types of scholarship schemes like BPL Meritorious, Merit scholarship (on the basis of marks in eligibility exam) and For martyrs, defense forces, Para military serving people dependents, etc. for all courses. So please visit https://www.amrapali.ac.in/admissions/scholarships for more details.

Can I know what facilities are available in the Amrapali Group of Institutes?

Reply to Negisoni

Dr. S. K. Singh s

We have the following facilities in campus Hostel-
1. Online learning solutions
2. Interactive classrooms
3. Well stacked libraries
4. Labs with the latest equipment's and tools
5. Mentor support
6. Expert sessions
7. Workshops and training's
8. Lush green play fields, and many more.

Which is a better option for a hotel management course: Kukreja Institute, Dehradun or Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management, Haldwani?

Reply to Suraj Ojha

Akhil Singh

3 months ago

India University Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management (UITHM), the flagship institute of Chandigarh University and one of the best hotel management and tourism colleges in Punjab, is home to the best in class professionals, hospitality leaders, and entrepreneurs of tomorrow, who are gr...India University Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management (UITHM), the flagship institute of Chandigarh University and one of the best hotel management and tourism colleges in Punjab, is home to the best in class professionals, hospitality leaders, and entrepreneurs of tomorrow, who are groomed in accordance with the latest industry trends with highly specialized learning facilitators and state-of-the-art facilities. The University Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management (UITHM), which is staffed by internationally experienced teachers, offers a unique blend of academic and practical education with real-world experience.

Dr. S. K. Singh s

11 months ago

Both are good Institutes but as per placements and ranking Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management is better rated.