GD Goenka University ,Gurgaon
What's new at GD Goenka University? GD Goenka admissions 2023 are open to all courses and the last date to apply is extended to May 31. CUET-UG exam date has been revised. The exam is now scheduled from May 21 to Jun 2 and then on Jun 5 and Jun 6. CUET PG exam 2023 will be held between Jun 5 and Jun 12.
Applications Open for 2023 | Apply Now
- GD Goenka University Admission Dates 2023
- GD Goenka University Cut Offs
- GD Goenka University Popular Programmes
- GD Goenka University Placements 2023
- GD Goenka University Courses and Fees 2023
- GD Goenka University Rankings
- GD Goenka University Reviews
- GD Goenka University Colleges/Departments
- GD Goenka University Scholarships 2023
- GD Goenka University Vs Other Universities: Which is better?
- GD Goenka University Highlights 2023
- GD Goenka University Infrastructure
- GD Goenka University FAQs
GD Goenka University Admission Dates 2023
- B.A. LL.B.
- B.E. / B.Tech
2 Jun '23
CUET UG 2023 City Intimation Slip Release (Phase 4)ONGOING
2 Jun '23
CUET UG 2023 Admit Card Release (Phase 4)ONGOING
GD Goenka University Cut Offs
GD Goenka University admissions are conducted for the students on the basis of cut off declared by GD Goenka University. The college accepts CAT scores for admission to the MBA programme every year. Scroll down to know more about GD Goenka University in detail.
GD Goenka University Popular Programmes
B.E. / B.Tech Applications open. Apply Now
B.Sc. Applications open. Apply Now
B.Pharma Applications open. Apply Now
B.A. LL.B. Applications open. Apply Now
MBA/PGDM Applications open. Apply Now
MCA Applications open. Apply Now
BPT Applications open. Apply Now
M.Sc. Applications open. Apply Now
B.A. Applications open. Apply Now
- Chat with our counsellor
- Get your personalised list of colleges & exams matching your preferences
GD Goenka University Courses and Fees 2023
GD Goenka University offers a variety of courses which include BSc, BTech, BArch, BCom, BPharm, LLB, BALLB, BBA, BCA, BDes, MBA and MCA. In addition, there is a total of 15 schools at GD Goenka University. Also, there are diploma courses available. Below mentiomned are the details on eligibility and selection criteria of top GD Goenka courses, along with course fee:
|Courses||Total tuition Fees||Eligibility|
|B.E. / B.Tech(12 Courses)|
INR 8 L - 14 L
(for 4 years)
10+2 : 50 %
INR 2.25 L - 10 L
(for 3-4 years)
INR 7.8 L
(for 4 years)
|B.A. LL.B.(1 Courses)|
INR 10.75 L
(for 5 years)
INR 20 L - 30 L
(for 4 years)
10+2 : 50 %
Exams : UID Design Aptitude Test
INR 70 K - 8 L
(for 2 years)
10+2 : 50 %
Graduation : 50 %
INR 2.2 L
(for 2 years)
Graduation : 50 %
INR 5 L
(for 4 years)
INR 1.5 L - 4 L
(for 2 years)
Graduation : 50 %
INR 4.8 L - 14 L
(for 3-4 years)
GD Goenka University Rankings
GDGU Ranking for MBA/PGDM
GDGU Reviews (Showing 5 of 131 reviews)
Placements: Our college provides good placements in top MNCs with good salary packages. Companies like Ranbaxy, Sun Pharma, Apollo, etc., visit our college.
Infrastructure: Our college campus is good. It has a good library. The whole campus is Wi-Fi enabled. Students have their areas for different sports activities.
Placements: The university has a dedicated Career Development Centre (CDC) that provides placement assistance to its students. The CDC has tie-ups with over 500 companies across various sectors, including IT, FMCG, manufacturing, hospitality, healthcare, and consulting. According to the university's faculty, the overall placement record for the academic year 2020–21 was 85%, with the highest package offered being INR 31 LPA. Some of the top recruiters were Deloitte, KPMG, Wipro, IBM, Amazon, Infosys, Cogniz...
Placements: Students must score well in examinations to get placements in top MNCs. Companies like HCL, Deloitte, etc., come for placements. They offer the best salary packages according to the skills and abilities of students. The average salary package offered by companies is around 4 LPA.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure of the university is great. The greenery is also great. I like the campus. There are different grounds for different sports. There are many food shops on campus. I am a day scholar.
Placements: There are many companies like Ranbaxy and Sun Pharma. Around 80 students are in my batch. Many students come from outside of Haryana and from other countries. There is a hostel facility, which makes it easy for outside students to live on campus, enjoy the benefits of the campus, and study.
Infrastructure: Labs have very expensive machines with perfect arrangements and expert faculties. Teachers are highly qualified, punctual, and have extensive lab experience. Students are allowed to use every machine and becom...
Placements: Maximum students got placed in the previous batch. The maximum salary package offered is very high compared to consecutive batches. The average salary package is 6 LPA. All the students who are good at academics got placed in the companies like Infosys, etc.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure of our college is high-tech. Our campus is fully enabled with Wi-Fi. Many collaborations are associated with this university such as Chai Garam, Fuel Zap CCD, etc. There are good labs, a swimming pool, and a shooting range.
GD Goenka University Colleges/Departments
GD Goenka University Scholarships 2023
GD Goenka University awards scholarships in the areas of academics, sports, and arts to deserving students. There are different types of scholarships offered by GD Goenka University. Below are the details about GD Goenka University scholarships:
- Total scholarship of INR 11 crore in 2021
- GD Goenka University is providing 100% scholarship in academic fee to deserving students.
- There is almost 10+ scholarship categories.
Following are the merit scholarships offered according to the performance in GD Goenka University Aspire Scholarship Test 2022.
- Full Program Fee Waiver
- Free Hostel Accommodations
- Free Transport Facility
ASPIRE SCHOLARSHIP - 2022 SESSION
65% - 70%
71% - 75%
76% - 80%
81% - 90%
91% and above
Scholarships are awarded according to the categories. These are the categories of scholarship in GD Goenka University:
- Eligibility Qualification (Merit-Based)
- National Level Tests
- GDGUA (GD Goenka National Entrance and Scholarship Test)
- Performance (Sports, social service, cultural, bravery awards)
- Covid Warriors
- Haryana Domicile
GD Goenka University Vs Other Universities: Which is better?
The below-mentioned table reflects on the comparison between GD Goenka and other universities:
|University Name||Highest Package||No. of courses offered||Course Fee (MBA)|
|GD Goenka University||
INR 17.55 LPA
INR 4.36 lakhs - INR 10.45 lakhs
INR 23 LPA
INR 4.1 lakhs - INR 7.2 lakhs
|Kr Mangalam University||
INR 24 LPA
INR 4.35 lakhs - INR 8.4 lakhs
Note: The above-represented data have been collated from multiple unofficial sources and hence, are indicative.
Check out the video to know more about GD Goenka University Infrastructure:
GD Goenka University Highlights 2023
GD Goenka University is a private university that was established in 2013. The university is located in Gurugram, Haryana sprawling in an area of 60 acres. GD Goenka University is approved by the UGC and is recognised as QS IGUAGE Diamond-rated University. GDGU has been ranked 1 by Times B-School Rankings 2021 under 'Top Emerging BBA Schools' and 'Top Emerging Business School'. It has over 3,000 students with more than 200 highly-qualified and experienced faculty members. The university has more than 100 undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, and diploma programmes across streams such as Engineering, Management, Law, Nursing, Pharmacy, etc. G D Goenka University has collaborations with over 30 universities and institutes located in countries such as the UK, USA, Canada and Australia. With great infrastructure, education, and facilities, it is also a prestigious national and international member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), International Association of Universities (IAU) and the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU). Below mentioned are the important highlights regarding GD Goenka University:
UGC, Government of Haryana
AICTE, COA, PCI, BCI, and NCTE
AIU, IAU, ACU
- 1 by Times Rankings 2021 (Top Emerging Business Schools)
- 1 by Times Rankings 2021 (Top Emerging BBA Schools)
Number of courses
No. of Faculty members
Number | Types of scholarships offered
Five | Merit-based, Need-based
No. of schools
GD Goenka University International Collaborations 2021
Lancaster University, Seneca University, Murdoch University, Arizona State University, University of Essex
Check out more on GD Goenka University Highlights in the below video:
GD Goenka University Infrastructure
Check out more on GD Goenka University Infrastructure in the below video:
- Moot Court (Law)Design StudioLibraryCafeteriaHostelSports ComplexGymHospital / Medical FacilitiesWi-Fi CampusShuttle ServiceAuditoriumA/C ClassroomsConvenience StoreLabs
GDGU News & Updates
GD Goenka University FAQs
Q. Can I get direct admission to GD Goenka University?
Q. Is GD Goenka good for BTech?
Q. Is GD Goenka a deemed university?
Q. Is GD Goenka University private or government?
Q. Is GD Goenka University good?
Q. Does GD Goenka University provide scholarships?
Q. What is the total fee of GD Goenka BSc programme?
Q. Do I need to qualify JEE Main to get admission to GD Goenka BTech course?
Q. Does GD Goenka provide hostel facilities?
Q. How many courses do GD Goenka University offer?
Q. How many schools are there under GD Goenka University?
Q: Is GD Goenka University good for BBA?
Q: What is the hostel fee in GD Goenka University, Gurgaon?
Q: Are there any seat reservations at GD Goenka University?
Scheduled Castes (SC): 20% of seats are reserved for students belonging to SC category. Backward Classes BCA and BC-B): 16% of seats are reserved for students belonging to BCA category, and 11% of seats are reserved for students belonging to BC-B category. Economically Weaker Sections (EWS): 10% of seats are reserved for students belonging to EWS category. Differently-Able Candidates: 5% of seats are reserved for differently-able candidates. Haryana Open School (HOS) Candidates: 5% of seats are reserved for candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from Haryana Open School. It is important to note that the reservations are subject to the guidelines of the government and may vary from time to time. Also, the candidates applying under reserved categories need to fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the university and submit the relevant documents for verification at the time of admission.
- B.Tech colleges in Gurgaon
- M.Sc. colleges in Gurgaon
- B.Sc. colleges in Gurgaon
- M.A. colleges in Gurgaon
- UG Diploma colleges in Gurgaon
- B.A. colleges in Gurgaon
- M.Tech colleges in Gurgaon
- B.Des colleges in Gurgaon
- PG Diploma colleges in Gurgaon
- After 10th Diploma colleges in Gurgaon
- MBA colleges in Gurgaon
- MPT colleges in Gurgaon
- Ph.D. colleges in Gurgaon
- BBA colleges in Gurgaon
- B.Com colleges in Gurgaon
G D Goenka Education City,
Sohna Gurgaon Road,
Gurgaon ( Haryana)
(For general enquiry)
(For admission related enquiry)
GD Goenka University is well-regarded as a reputable institution for higher education in India. While the perception of a college's quality can vary among individuals, there are several factors that contribute to GD Goenka University's positive reputation:1. Accreditation and Recognition: GD Goen...GD Goenka University is well-regarded as a reputable institution for higher education in India. While the perception of a college's quality can vary among individuals, there are several factors that contribute to GD Goenka University's positive reputation:
1. Accreditation and Recognition: GD Goenka University is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and is a member of prestigious associations such as the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU). These accreditations and memberships signify that the university meets certain standards of quality education.
2. Industry-Relevant Curriculum: The university offers a diverse range of programs across multiple disciplines, designed to be industry-relevant and focused on practical learning. The curriculum is regularly updated to keep pace with industry trends, ensuring that students acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in their chosen fields.
3. Experienced Faculty: GD Goenka University boasts a highly qualified and experienced faculty who are experts in their respective domains. The faculty members play a vital role in delivering quality education, mentoring students, and guiding them towards their academic and career goals.
4. Infrastructure and Facilities: The university provides modern infrastructure, well-equipped labs, libraries, research facilities, and state-of-the-art classrooms. The campus is designed to create a conducive learning environment for students.
5. Industry Partnerships and Placements: GD Goenka University has collaborations with various industries and organizations, fostering strong industry-academia linkages. These partnerships often lead to internships, research opportunities, and placements for students, enhancing their career prospects.
6. Research and Innovation: The university encourages research and innovation among its faculty and students. It promotes research-driven education, offers doctoral programs, and supports interdisciplinary research initiatives.
7. Student Support Services: GD Goenka University prioritizes the holistic development of students and provides comprehensive support services such as career counseling, mentoring, placement assistance, and extracurricular activities.
While GD Goenka University has established a positive reputation, it is essential to conduct personal research and consider individual preferences, including factors like program suitability, faculty expertise, campus culture, and alumni network, when evaluating whether a college is a good fit for one's specific educational and career goals. Prospective students are encouraged to visit the university's official website, explore campus facilities, interact with current students and alumni, and review independent rankings and reviews to make an informed decision.
2 days ago
Hi GDGU Overall ranking by IIRF is 60 out of 182 colleges in India in 2023. GD Goenka University deals with hospitality for the companies in very efficient and fruitful manner both benefit the institute as well as the company/organisation so as to create a better impact. GD Goenka University the ...Hi
GDGU Overall ranking by IIRF is 60 out of 182 colleges in India in 2023. GD Goenka University deals with hospitality for the companies in very efficient and fruitful manner both benefit the institute as well as the company/organisation so as to create a better impact. GD Goenka University the highest Salary Trends: 2020 vs 2021 vs 2022
Particulars Statistics (2020) Statistics (2022)
the highest Package INR 15 LPA INR 17.5 LPA.
Does GD Goenka University offer Lateral Entry admission to the B.E?
Yes, GD Goenka University offers lateral entry admission to the B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) programme. Lateral entry admission allows students who have completed a Diploma in engineering or a related field to join the B.E. Programme directly in the second or third year, thus providing them wit...Yes, GD Goenka University offers lateral entry admission to the B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) programme. Lateral entry admission allows students who have completed a Diploma in engineering or a related field to join the B.E. Programme directly in the second or third year, thus providing them with an opportunity to save time and complete their degree in a shorter duration. To obtain detailed and up-to-date information regarding the specific eligibility criteria, admission process, and requirements for lateral entry admission to the B.E. Programme at GD Goenka University, visit the official website of the university. The university's official website will provide you with comprehensive details about the admission procedure, required documents, and any additional information that may be relevant to the lateral entry admission process.
3 weeks ago
Hello Sandhya, yes indeed the brochure or the web page of this university declares proudly that those who wish to avail the facility of lateral admission into the second year of 4 year degree course will not only be given admission but will also be given a waiver of 50% of the tuition fees. They ...Hello Sandhya, yes indeed the brochure or the web page of this university declares proudly that those who wish to avail the facility of lateral admission into the second year of 4 year degree course will not only be given admission but will also be given a waiver of 50% of the tuition fees. They are accepting Diploma holders as well as both students who have finished 1st year of 4 year degree course in any university or college in India or abroad. The norms said by Shiksha do not allow me to court this URL of this university but you can search the net and find out other details. Best wishes to you.
Which is best between LPU and G.D Goenka University for BBA?
a month ago
It is not right to compare between the two university. Well both the universities are eminent. BBA is more than a degree. It is a majors that offers a wide range of business-related knowledge and skills. A Bachelors degree in business administration is aimed at preparing future professionals. The...It is not right to compare between the two university. Well both the universities are eminent. BBA is more than a degree. It is a majors that offers a wide range of business-related knowledge and skills. A Bachelors degree in business administration is aimed at preparing future professionals. The major aim of BBA is to make business professionals who are aware of the business world, good at solving business problems and who can manage work by giving them the best knowledge and skills. BBA is a degree that helps people to understand the basics of managing the business accurately and to plan the business effectively. LPU is the best private University which offers more than 150 courses. The best part of the LPU's Mittal School of Business is that the Business School of LPU is accredited by ACBSP, Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs from the USA ensuring quality education and industry-experienced faculty members. NIRF has ranked Mittal School of Business 34th amongst all Government and Private institutions of India. LPU not only gives you the best education but they also prepare students so as to meet the market demands. They organize classes for communication skills, also conduct many events, guest lectures, seminars, etc. So that students can enhance their knowledge. The career opportunity in management offers one of the best appropriate packages. Also there is industry exposure as students get the opportunity to experience the industrial environment through internship and interaction with industry experts. Companies that visit the campus for recruitment are Federal Bank, Trident Group, Colgate Palmolive, Phonepe, Marico Ltd. , Ernst and Young, Accenture, Flipkart, Wipro, Hindustan Unilever, Godrej Consumer, McKinley & Rice, ITC Limited, Bajaj Allianz, Exide Industries, Emami, Janalakshmai Financial Services, Kelloggs, Apollo Munich Health Insurance, Cavin Care, Moodys Analytics, WNS Global, Ocwen Financial, Redington, Transport Corporation of India, Crescendo Group, Outlook Group, Planet Spark, Honor HR, Lazzaro HR Solutions, Tell, etc. And the highest salary package for BBA programme is Rs. 21 Lacs. LPU not only gives you the best education but also prepares students by organizing classes for communication skills, so that they can give their best during interviews.
a month ago
LPU is the right option to pursue BBA as this programme offers an optimum blend of theory and practice to provides a solid foundation in general business management with specializations in area of choice. The School of Management and Commerce is a renowned discipline of LPU, known for its curricu...LPU is the right option to pursue BBA as this programme offers an optimum blend of theory and practice to provides a solid foundation in general business management with specializations in area of choice. The School of Management and Commerce is a renowned discipline of LPU, known for its curriculum that focuses on industry and technology, its interactive, hands-on pedagogy, and its intense industry interaction, which involves the training of both domestic and foreign business professionals. The school is attended by students from all over the world. Graduates develop holistically and are ready for successful entrepreneurship and professions abroad thanks to a diversified campus and multicultural environment teeming with student activities. Electives are Offered In Curriculum
Discipline Specific Course
Skill Enhancement Course
An elective course chosen from an unrelated discipline/subject, with an intention to seek exposure beyond discipline/s of choice is called a Generic Elective. Generic electives will introduce integration among various interdisciplinary courses. The placement records of BBA is impeccable. Placements 21 Lac the highest Salary Package Offered to LPU student from BBA. 6.37 Lac is the Average Salary Package. Apart from this LPU offers various scholarships based on academic merits and non-academic achievements thereby aiding students to overcome monetary constraints. Looking at the highlights of the programme I would suggest to consider the LPU for pursuing BBA.
Which are the top recruiters for GD Goenka University?
The top recruiters for GD Goenka University are as follows:1. IBM: IBM is a multinational technology company known for its hardware, software, and cloud computing services.2. Amazon: Amazon is one of the world's largest e-commerce and cloud computing companies, offering a wide range of products a...The top recruiters for GD Goenka University are as follows:
1. IBM: IBM is a multinational technology company known for its hardware, software, and cloud computing services.
2. Amazon: Amazon is one of the world's largest e-commerce and cloud computing companies, offering a wide range of products and services.
3. Google: Google is a leading technology company known for its internet-related products and services, including search engines, online advertising technologies, and cloud computing.
4. Microsoft: Microsoft is a multinational technology company that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, and personal computers.
5. Deloitte: Deloitte is one of the "Big Four" accounting firms, offering audit, consulting, tax, and advisory services to clients worldwide.
6. Ernst & Young (EY): EY is another member of the "Big Four" accounting firms, providing assurance, tax, consulting, and advisory services to businesses.
7. KPMG: KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax, and advisory services, specializing in financial and management consulting.
8. Wipro: Wipro is an Indian multinational corporation providing information technology, consulting, and business process services.
9. TCS (Tata Consultancy Services): TCS is an Indian multinational IT services and consulting company, offering a wide range of services including software development, consulting, and business solutions.
10. Infosys: Infosys is a multinational IT services and consulting company, providing business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services.
11. HDFC Bank: HDFC Bank is one of the largest private sector banks in India, offering a range of financial products and services to individuals and businesses.
12. Axis Bank: Axis Bank is a leading private sector bank in India, providing a wide range of financial products and services to its customers.
13. American Express: American Express is a global financial services company, best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler's cheque businesses.
14. Samsung: Samsung is a multinational conglomerate known for its electronics products, including mobile phones, televisions, and home appliances.
15. Maruti Suzuki: Maruti Suzuki is a leading automobile manufacturer in India, known for producing a wide range of cars and vehicles.
16. Nestle: Nestle is a multinational food and beverage company, offering a diverse portfolio of products, including confectionery, coffee, dairy, and pet foods.
17. Accenture: Accenture is a global professional services company providing strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations services to various industries.
18. HCL Technologies: HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational IT services and consulting company, specializing in software development, engineering, and enterprise solutions.
19. Tech Mahindra: Tech Mahindra is an Indian multinational IT services company, providing a range of services including IT consulting, application development, and business process outsourcing.
20. Genpact: Genpact is a global professional services firm specializing in digital transformation, process automation, and business process management.
Which courses are offered at GD Goenka University?
GD Goenka University offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs across various disciplines. The courses offered at GD Goenka University include:1. School of Engineering:- B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) in Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Ci...GD Goenka University offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs across various disciplines. The courses offered at GD Goenka University include:
1. School of Engineering:
- B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) in Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and more.
- M.Tech (Master of Technology) in Computer Science and Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, and more.
2. School of Management:
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) with specializations in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, International Business, Operations, and Entrepreneurship.
3. School of Architecture and Planning:
- B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
- M.Arch (Master of Architecture)
4. School of Humanities and Social Sciences:
- B.A. (Bachelor of Arts) in Economics, Psychology, Political Science, English, and Journalism.
- M.A. (Master of Arts) in Psychology, Economics, English, and Political Science.
5. School of Law:
- BA-LLB (Integrated Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws)
- BBA-LLB (Integrated Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Laws)
- LLB (Bachelor of Laws)
- LLM (Master of Laws)
6. School of Education:
- B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)
- M.Ed (Master of Education)
7. School of Hospitality:
- B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration
8. School of Fashion and Design:
- B.Des (Bachelor of Design) with specializations in Fashion Design, Interior Design, Product Design, and Communication Design.
9. School of Applied Sciences:
- B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Computer Science.
- M.Sc (Master of Science) in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Environmental Sciences.
10. School of Medical and Allied Sciences:
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology, Operation Theatre Technology, and Optometry.
11. School of Communication:
- B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication
- M.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication
12. School of Agricultural Sciences:
- B.Sc in Agriculture Sciences and Agribusiness
13. School of Pharmacy:
- B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
- M.Pharm (Master of Pharmacy)
14. School of Allied Health Sciences:
- B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics, Clinical Psychology, Medical Imaging Technology, and Medical Lab Technology.
15. School of Basic and Applied Sciences:
- B.Sc (Honours) in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Computer Science.
16. School of Medical and Life Sciences:
- Ph.D. programs in various disciplines.
These are some of the courses offered at GD Goenka University. The university may also offer additional programs or specializations. For detailed and up-to-date information on courses, eligibility criteria, and admission procedures, visit the official website of GD Goenka University.
Is GD Goenka University a good college?
Reply to Moderator_ Shiksha