B.Com Colleges in Pune
Pune, also known as ‘Oxford of the East’, is an academic centre of national repute and is the most sought-after BCom study destination. Pune has the seventh-largest metropolitan economy and the sixth-highest per capita income in the country. BCom colleges in Pune offer quality education with high placements. Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) is a three-year undergraduate course pursued by a high number of students across the country every year. This is one of the most popular courses in the Commerce branch. BCom includes three other popular courses –BCom (Pass) or BCom-General, BCom (Honours) and BC
B.Com Colleges in Pune
Q1. What are the different specialisations offered in BCom colleges in Pune?
A. Different specialisations offered in BCom colleges in Pune are:
- Corporate Banking
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- International Business
Q2. Which is the best college to pursue BCom in Pune based on placements?
A. Top five BCom colleges in Pune based on placements are:
- SCAC, Pune
- MITACSC, Pune, MAEER
- Mira's College for Girls, Pune
- UNIPUNE, Pune
- MIT WPU, Pune
Q3. Are there any job opportunities for students who pursue BCom?
A. Yes, there are several job opportunities for BCom students. Some of them are listed below:
- Tax Accountant
- Stock Broker
- Finance Officer
- Company Secretary
- Sales Analyst
- Administrative Jobs in Public Sector
- Investment Consultant
- Loan/Credit Officer
- Asset Manager/Fund Manager
- Hedge Fund Manager
- Customer Relationship Executive
- Sales Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Market Research Analyst
- Tax Advisory Services/Tax Consultant
- Company Law Assistant/Corporate Legal Assistant
- Financial and Insurance Consultant
Q4. What is the estimated fee for studying BCom in Pune?
A. It is estimated that pursuing BCom Course in Pune is very economical as 79% of the colleges have a course/annual fee of less than Rs 1 lakh. Some of these colleges are:
- Annamalai University
- SDE, BVDU
- Vishwakarma College of Arts Commerce and Science (VCACS)
Q5. Which course can I opt for after completing BCom?
A. After completing BCom, you can do following courses:
- Chartered Accountancy (CA)
- Company Secretary (CS)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
Q6. Which BCom course is better – Pass or Hons?
A. BCom (Hons) is a detailed course as compared to BCom (Pass). The students learn about corporate demands for business and economics in a better way. In this course, specialised skills in the areas of accounting, finance, and taxation are imparted.