Saumya JainAssistant Manager- Content
Alliance AMAT registration 2023 began in online mode. AMAT 2023 application form for January intake can be filled by candidates till November 30, 2022. For the July intake, candidates can fill the AMAT application form till January 31, 2023, midnight. Candidates can check here how to apply for Alliance AMAT 2023. To be able to appear for Alliance AMAT 2023, candidates must register successfully for the exam. Alliance-AMAT 2023 application fee is INR 1,000. For NRI and SAARC national applicants, the registration fee is INR 2,000, and for other foreign national applicants, the fee is US $50 in cash or through a demand draft.
Alliance AMAT 2023 Application Form: Important Dates
Check the table below to know the important dates and events for the AMAT application process.
|Events||January Intake||July Intake|
|Last date of application||
Alliance AMAT 2023 Registration Process (Online)
Candidates can apply for AMAT 2023 in online mode as under:
- Visit the official website - https://apply.alliance.edu.in/master-of-business-administration-mba-2023
- Click on the application form tab and click apply online
- The candidate will be redirected to the Online fee payment page
- Create a new account by entering username and password and login
- Fill in details like candidate’s name, Father’s name, phone number, E-mail
- Enter the fee amount and make payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card
Please Note: Alliance AMAT admission process 2023 will only be conducted online.
Alliance AMAT 2023 Offline Application
To apply in offline mode, candidates have to follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website provided above or get the application form from the window below
- Click on MBA - eligibility and application procedure and click on the link to download the application form pdf
- Candidates will be redirected to the application download page
- Candidates need to fill in details like course, name, Gender, DOB, category, nationality, personal details, parent’s contact details, educational qualifications, and Aptitude test scores (GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/AMAT)
- Attach DD drawn in favour of "ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY" payable at Bengaluru
AMAT 2023 Application Form: Documents Required
Along with the application form, candidates also need to submit attested copies of the following documents:
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Bachelor's degree mark sheets (available as on date)
- Post-graduate degree marksheets (if any)
- Work experience certificates (if any)
- Entrance exam (GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/AMAT) scorecard
Important FAQs Related to AMAT Registration 2023
Q. How will I know that I have successfully registered for AMAT? Will I get a confirmation?
A. After the AMAT application form has been successfully submitted along with the fee payment, candidates will receive a confirmation email and SMS on their registered email address and phone number.
Q. What is the eligibility for appearing for AMAT exam 2023?
A. Any graduate candidates with 50% aggregate (45% for reserved category) can apply for AMAT 2023. The candidates in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for the AMAT exam. A valid score of some MBA entrance exam is also acceptable.
Q. Can I fill the AMAT application form first and pay the application fee later?
A. Yes. It is not mandatory to fill the AMAT application form and the pay the application fee in one go. Candidates can pay the fee later after filling the application form.
Q. How can I recover my AMAT password?
A. To recover AMAT password, click on 'Forget Password'. Candidates will be redirected to a new page. Fill in the relevant details and then click 'Submit'.
Q. I belong to the reserved category. Do I have to fill a different AMAT application form?
A. No, the AMAT application form is the same for all the candidates. They have to choose the category they belong to and provide the supporting documents at the time of admission.
Q. Can I make corrections in AMAT application form after submission?
A. No, changes cannot be made once the AMAT application form has been submitted.
Q. Can I pay the AMAT registration fee by cash or Demand Draft?
A. Yes, AMAT can be paid in cash if the application form is filled offline too. But this year the admission process will be conducted online only.
Q. How many test centres can I choose for AMAT exam?
A. Candidates can opt for three exam centres at the time of registration.
Q. Is there any concession in the AMAT application form for reserved categories?
A. No, the application fee is INR 1,000 (including GST).
Q. Is the exam fee refundable?
A. No, the exam fee is non-refundable even if you are unable to appear for the AMAT exam.
Q. Is there any age restriction to fill the AMAT application form?
A. No there is no age restriction.
Q. Can I fill the AMAT application form offline?
A. Yes, AMAT application form is available both in offline and online mode. But this year the admission process will be conducted online only.
Q. I belong to NRI category, how much do I have to pay for AMAT application form 2023?
A. The application fee for candidates belonging to NRI and SAARC category is INR 2,000.