IPUCET 2020 login link is available on this page. Check more details related to IPUCET login window below.
IPUCET 2020 login is used for the multiple purposes such as filling the application form, downloading admit card, result, counselling , etc. This facility is provided by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University online.
IPU CET 2020 login link can be access by visiting the official website of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University i.e. www.ipu.ac.in. The details required to login the account are user ID and password. In case, any aspirant has forgotten the password then click on the “Forgot password” link to recover the password. The facility to change the password is also available. Click on the “Change password” link to modify the password.
Click here for IPUCET 2020 Login
How to create IPUCET 2020 login?
The login can be created by exercising the IPUCET 2020 registration process. No aspirant will be able to create IPUCET login after closure of the registration window. Follow the steps given below to create the login.
- Go to the official website
- Find the “Apply Online” link
- Check the declaration box
- Click on the “start” button
- Register yourself by filling the required details
- Once your profile is created, the user ID and password will be shared on your registered mobile number and email ID
- Keep these details safe as it will be used to access your profile through IPU CET 2020 login
IPU CET 2020 login for downloading the admit card
The admit card for appearing in the entrance exam will be issued online. Aspirants can download their IPUCET admit card through the login. To access the profile, aspirants will require the login details. The admission authority will not share the admit card through post, fax, etc. Hence, aspirants should be aware of the steps to download the admit card through IPUCET 2020 login window. Read the steps below.
- Visit the official website
- Find the login link and click on it
- The login page will open in a new window
- Enter the user ID and password in the given space
- The admit card will display on the screen
- Check the details printed on the admit card
- Download it and take the printout of it for further use
IPU CET login 2020 to check the result
After the conduct of the examination, the exam authority will publish the result online. To check IPUCET 2020 result, aspirant have to use the login window again. So, we can say that for every action wherein an aspirants need to access their profile, there is a need of IPUCET login window. Aspirant can check the result in the following way
- Visit the IPUCET website
- Find the link to check the result
- Fill the login details such as user ID and password
- The result will appear on the screen
- Check the details printed on it
- Download it and keep it safe for future use
Download this article as PDF to read offlineDownload PDF
An Electrical Engineering Graduate who follows the educational events and write about them to share valuable information with the aspirants.
Upcoming Engineering Exam Dates