Anjum KhanAssistant Manager
PU UGLAW 2022 Application Form: Panjab University has released the PU UGLAW application form 2022 on May 31. The PU UGLAW application form is available in online mode at the official website - uglaw.puchd.ac.in. Candidates have to register online, submit the application fee online or via bank challan, complete the rest of the application form online, generate a printout of the filled form, and send the filled form to the University at the prescribed address.
June 1: Panjab University UG Law 2022 application form released, Apply here
May 26: Panjab University Law Entrance Exam 2022 Dates Revised for BA/BCom LLB Course, Check here
PU UGLAW 2022 entrance exam is held for admission to 5 years integrated course of BA LLB and BCom LLB. Before filling the application form, candidates must check the eligibility and then proceed to apply for PU UGLAW 2022. To know how to apply, fees, documents needed and more details of PU UGLAW 2022 registrations, read below.
PU UGLAW 2022 Application Dates
Candidates completing the PU UGLAW 2022 application form are only issued the PU UGLAW 2022 admit card. The filled form must be submitted online and must be also sent to the University. All these have to be done in a specific timeline. The dates for the same is as follows:
PU UGLAW 2022
Application form and prospectus releases on
Last date for registration
Last date for online fee payment
Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website for final submission of Entrance Test Form
Last date for submission of printout of form along with required documents for claiming the concession of Entrance Test Fee for SC/ST/PwD/PU Employee
How to Apply for PU UGLAW 2022?
The direct link to apply for PU UGLAW 2022 shall be available soon, as per the schedule above. The online application form will be available over the official website, uglaw.puchd.ac.in. If any candidate fills up two application forms for PU UGLAW 2022 entrance exam, their candidature shall be cancelled.
Direct Link for PU UGLAW 2022 Application Form: https://uglaw.puchd.ac.in/index.php
PU UGLAW 2022 Application Fee Details
The candidates have to pay an application fee to apply for the PU UG law entrance exam. The application fee and how to pay the application fee is given below:
PU UGLAW 2022 application fee:
SC / ST / PwD
How to pay the PU UGLAW 2022 application fee:
- Candidates have to fill in the details online and generate a Bank Challan.
- Next, candidates have to deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated Bank Challan.
- After depositing the fee, log in again after 24 hours to fill rest of the application form.
- Candidates can pay the fee online
- If more than 24 hours have passed after depositing the fee in the bank and your fee is not confirmed in your account at uglaw.puchd.ac.in, send an email to email@example.com with a scanned copy of Bank Challan.
- Candidates who are to avail a concession in the application fee under the category SC / ST / PwD / Class B or C Regular Employee of PU have to send in the supporting documents with the application form.
Documents Needed to Fill PU UGLAW 2022 Application Form
Candidates have to upload some documents in the online application form. To upload the documents they need to scan the documents as per the specifications mentioned in the instructions. The instructions are available in the online form itself. Keep in mind the format and size of the scanned documents, or else the upload might not be successful.
The following documents are to be uploaded:
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s signature
Documents to be sent via post with the PU UGLAW 2022 application form, as per the applicable category, are as follows:
If claiming admission under SC / ST / PwD
Self-attested copy of category certificate as issued by the competent authority
If claiming admission under Class B/C Regular Employee of PU
Performa for claiming 50% concession to PU Regular Employees ("B" and "C" Class) duly signed by Head / Chairperson
How to Fill PU UGLAW 2022 Application Form?
The application form can be filled online. But some of the steps are offline too. Check the stepwise explanation on how to apply for PU UGLAW 2022 entrance test:
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the official website of the PU BA LLB/ BCom Law entrance exam.
- Click on the 'On-line Registration' in the main menu of the website and the application window will open up.
- Read the instructions to register and fill the application form and click on 'Continue' at the bottom of the page to start the registration process.
- Enter the details as under to register:
- Name as in Matric (10th Class) Certificate
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Class 12th Passing Year, Board, and School Name
- Class 12th Hall Ticket Number
- If the ward of PU employee under Class B or C Regular Employee of PU
Once candidates fill in all these details they need to click on the ‘Submit’ button. Candidates will then get their – Application Number, Login ID and Password.
Step 2: Pay the Application Fee
- Candidates have to log in with details i.e. Application Number, ID and Password to generate fee challan.
- The fee can be paid in offline mode only at any branch of the State Bank of India before the last date.
- Candidates can also pay the fee online using the available options.
Step 3: Form Completion
Candidates need to log in again and fill the application form including:
- Uploading documents - Scanned copies of photo, signature as per the specifications.
- Other important details such as if availing Scribe facility.
- Candidates need to lock the form and submit it in online mode.
Step 4: Submission of the Form via Post
- After this, candidates have to send the application form along with the required documents to the university address as mentioned below:
CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall,
Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014
PU UGLAW 2022 Application Form FAQs
Q: When will the PU UGLAW 2022 application form release?
Q: How to pay the PU UGLAW 2022 application fee?
Q: What if my fee status is not changed after 24 hours of fee payment at the bank?
Q: How much time is needed for the fee status to be updated?
Q: What is the application fee to apply for PU UGLAW 2022?
Q: Can I also pay the PU UGLAW 2022 application fee online?
Q: Where can I apply for PU UGLAW 2022?
Q: How to submit the PU UGLAW 2022 application form?
Q: Can I fill 2 application forms?
Q: What is the application process to apply for PU UGLAW 2022?
Q: What documents are needed to apply for PU UGLAW 2022?