Saumya JainAssistant Manager- Content
The registrations for UGAT 2023 exam will likely begin anytime soon. UGAT 2023 will be conducted in a paper-based test mode on May 6, 2023. The UGAT registration window will close on April 28, 2023. The registration fee is INR 750. The maximum number of institutes that can be applied through UGAT registration is five. Before registering for UGAT 2023, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria for the exam. Read below to know more about the UGAT registration process 2023.
Also Read: UGAT 2023 eligibility criteria
UGAT 2023 Application Form: Important Dates
The entrance exam for all the programmes will commence at 10 AM on the scheduled dates.
|Application form release||Anytime Soon|
|Last date of registration||28-Apr-2023|
|Last date of receipt of printout of application form and DD||Last week of April 2023|
|UGAT 2023 exam||06-May-2023|
Also Read: Complete UGAT 2023 schedule
How to Apply Online for UGAT 2023?
Students are required to follow the steps mentioned below to fill UGAT 2023 application form online:
UGAT 2023 application process
- Visit the official website of AIMA
- Click on the 'online registrations by candidates for 2023 UGAT' link in the quick links section
- Click on the 'Fresh Candidate to create login' button and register with the required details including name, date of birth, email id, etc.
- Click on the 'Submit' button to complete the registration
- Candidates will receive an acknowledgement on their registered email ID
- Click on the 'Proceed to login' button and log in again with the email id and your date of birth
- Click on the "Fill Application' button and fill in the required details such as the choice of the city, address, mobile number, academic details, etc.
UGAT 2023 application form
- Upload photograph and signature and make fee payment to complete the registration
- Take a printout of the UGAT 2023 application form
Documents to Upload with UGAT 2023 Application Form
Candidates filling UGAT application form must ensure they have the following documents while filling application form:
- Scanned images of photograph (200 pixels x 300 pixels) and signature (200 pixels x 300 pixels) in JPG/JPEG format
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Caste Certificate (for reserved category candidates)
Planning to study BBA in India? Find useful insights & emerging trends on student preferences for MBA colleges, locations and more.Download Free Shiksha BBA Guide 2023
How to Obtain UGAT Application Form Offline?
- Candidates can obtain the UGAT application form from institutes listed with AIMA or from AIMA’s head office located at Lodhi Road New Delhi against cash payment of INR 750/-
- The application form can also be obtained via post by sending a DD of INR 750/- to AIMA. The DD should be drawn in favour of the “All India Management Association” payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates also need to attach two self-addressed slips / adhesive stickers
Candidates must note that the UGAT 2023 application form must be submitted before the deadline. Also, it must be ensured that the information mentioned on the same is correct and complete. Forms having incomplete/incorrect information will be rejected.
UGAT 2023 Application Fee
Candidates need to make a payment of INR 750/- to register for the exam. Payment can be made using the following:
- Credit card/Debit card
- Net Banking
- Demand Draft
AIMA UGAT 2023 Application Form Correction
Candidates should carefully go through the UGAT application form before submission. In case, they wish to edit the form after submission, they can contact the authorities or visit the AIMA centre in New Delhi at the following address:
All India Management Association
Management House 14,
Institutional Area, Lodhi Road
New Delhi – 110003
Contact No – 011 – 24645100, 24617354, 43128100
Fax – 011-24626689
UGAT 2023 Applications Open : Apply Now
UGAT 2023 Application Form FAQs
Q: How many times UGAT 2023 is conducted in a year?
Q: What is the minimum eligibility required for UGAT 2023?
Q: What is the last date to apply for UGAT 2023 through online payment?
Q: Can I fill a hard copy of the UGAT 2023 application form?
Q: Do the reserved categories have a fee concession?
Q: What is the application fee for UGAT 2023?
Q: Can I make correction in the UGAT application form after submission?
Q: If I do not appear for UGAT 2023, will the application fee be refunded?
Q: What are the UGAT application fee payment options available for online mode?
Q: What are the payment options available for candidates applying through offline mode
Q: Do reserved category students have to fill a different application form?
Q: I am waiting for my class 12 results? Can I apply for UGAT 2023?