Arpta SinghSenior Executive – Content
TS EdCET 2023 registration process is underway. The last date to fill the TS EdCET 2023 application form without late fee is April 20. Eligible candidates are required to visit the official website of the exam to fill in the TS EdCEt 2023 application form. Candidates can fill the application form in online mode.
For the academic session 2023-24, the Osmania University has released the TS EdCET exam schedule. TSEdCET 2023 exam date is May 18. The exam will be held in three shifts. The exam will be conducted in online mode (Computer Based Test). Check TSEdCET Exam Pattern
Read on to know about registration dates, how to apply for TSEdCET online, form correction and more!
How to Fill TSEdCET Application Form?
Candidates can apply for TS EdCET 2023 in online mode as per the instructions mentioned below:
Step 1: Fill TSEdCET Application Form
Primarily, candidates need to click on the Apply Now link present on the Home page of the website. On clicking the link a new page will open that will contain the application form. Some of the details that candidates need to fill in TS EdCET 2023 application form are:
- Candidate details: This section requires candidates to furnish their personal details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, Aadhaar number, category, etc.
- Education details: Here, candidates need to enter their qualifying exam details such as their qualifying status, year of the passing, hall ticket number, percentage secured, etc. Apart from that, candidates also need to enter details of their school education such as the name of the school board, hall ticket number, place of study, etc.
- Address for correspondence
- Choice for methodology
- Choice for the medium of test (English/ Telugu/ Urdu)
- Choice for exam city: Here, candidates need to select their preference for the city in which they want to give the exam.
- Photo (Size: Less than 30 KB)
- Signature (Size: Less than 15 KB)
Once all details are filled candidates can submit their form by clicking on the Submit form.
Direct link tp Aplly for TS EdCET exam-https://edcet.tsche.ac.in/TSEDCET/EDCET_PaymentGateWayPage.aspx
Step 2: Pay TSEdCET Application Fee
Candidates can pay TSEdCET 2023 application fee in online mode by using either TS Online/ AP Online/ Mee-Seva/ E-Seva centres in Telangana State or credit/ debit card.
Application Fee (in INR)
After the fee is paid candidates can submit the form by clicking on the Submit button. On submission of the form, a registration number will be generated that candidates need to retain for future reference. Also, candidates need to take a printout of the filled-in online application form.
TSEdCET 2022 Registration Dates
Take a look at the table below for the complete schedule of TSEdCET 2022 exam
|Dates||Upcoming Exam Dates|
7 Mar '23 -
20 Apr '23
TSEdCET Application FormONGOING
25 Apr '23
TSEdCET Application Form Submission last date with late fee (INR 250)
30 Apr '23
TSEdCET Application Correction
5 May '23 -
18 May '23
TSEdCET 2022 Admit Card
18 May '23
TSEdCET 2023 exam
News & Updates
Get all exam details, important updates and more.
Explore Other Exams
23 Mar '23
IGNOU B.Ed Result
8 Jan '23
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test
24 Mar '23 -
23 Apr '23
APEdCET Application Form
3 May '23 -
6 May '23
RIE CEE Application Form
RIE CEE Admit Card
15 Mar '23 -
5 Apr '23
PTET Application 2023
5 Apr '23
PTET Last date for depositing ...
28 Nov '22 -
29 May '23
CUCET 2023 Application Form Da...
28 Nov '22 -
30 May '23
CUCET 2023 Exam Dates - Phase ...
222 Institutes accepting TSEdCET
Anwar-ul-Uloom College of Education