Arpta SinghSenior Executive – Content
RIE CEE 2022 Syllabus is prescribed by the exam conducting body which is the National Council of Educational Research and Training. The official notification and schedule have been released on the official website. Last year, the national level Common Entrance Exam was cancelled.
Highlights of RIE CEE Exam Pattern
Listed below are few highlights before we start talking about the syllabus for RIE CEE exam:
- Groups: The exam is bifurcated into three groups viz. Group A (B.Sc.B.Ed/ BA.B.Ed/M.Sc.B.Ed), Group B (B.Ed) and Group C (M.Ed)
- Group A will have questions formed out of higher secondary/ senior secondary level syllabi; for Group B, the questions will be framed out of graduation level syllabus; whereas, Group C will have questions carved out of graduation as well as professional level syllabus.
- No. and type of Questions: 80 objective types of questions
- Duration of Exam: 120 minutes
- Medium of Exam: Only in English and Hindi (except for language proficiency section)
- Marking Scheme: Correct answer will carry +2 marks, an incorrect answer will deduct 0.5 marks and unattended questions will carry no marks
Check RIE CEE Exam Pattern
RIE CEE Section-wise Syllabus
Given below is the detailed syllabus for the national level teaching entrance exam:
Section A: Language Proficiency
This section typically tests a candidate's ability to use the language with a level of accuracy that transfers meaning in result and comprehension. It basically means how well has the student mastered the language in terms of its usage, expression, speech, written and more. The syllabus for this section is tabulated below:
|Selecting suitable words for the blanks||Finding out errors in parts of the sentences|
|Finding out equivalent meaning to the given phrases||Finding out suitable words for the incomplete sentences|
|Sequencing||Grammar which includes synonyms, antonyms, idioms, prepositions, tenses, articles|
Section B: Teaching Aptitude/ Attitude
This section in RIE CEE basically tests a candidate's proficiency in teaching. It tests the capacity to acquire knowledge with a given amount of training in the teaching education line. Given below are the major topics that will be covered in the exam:
|Attitude towards education||Children and teaching profession|
|Interest in teaching||Leadership qualities & group management|
|Emotional & social adjustment||Intrapersonal & interpersonal skills|
|General awareness of contemporary issues pertaining to school education||(-)|
Section C: Reasoning Ability
The reasoning ability section is the one wherein a candidate's logical and analytical side is tested or measured. It tests a candidate's ability to solve a problem by applying proper logic and come to a conclusion. Tabulated below are the topics from where the questions will be framed out:
|Verbal non-verbal reasoning||Missing numbers|
|Number series||Letter series|
|Analogy||Odd one out|
|Arranging the statements in a sequential form||Statement and conclusions|
News & Updates
Get all exam details, important updates and more.
Explore Other Exams
Does cee entrance matter? From when admission will start?
2 months ago
Your 12th mark plays a key role, as it has a weightage of 40% in total Results.
Your Score in CEE also plays a keys role as it has a weightage of 60% in total Results. Prepare your best for this exam as it can make a difference.