Manashjyoti HazarikaManager Content
IIAD DAT Important Dates 2024 - The Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD) has released exam dates for the IIAD DAT 2024 exam.
The IIAD DAT 2024 entrance exam will be conducted in December 2023/ January 2024. The detailed exam schedule will be released later. The exam will be administered in online and on-campus modes.
The candidate will have to select their preferred mode when filling out the IIAD DAT 2024 application form.
The IIAD DAT 2024 application form is currently OPEN.
The Indian Institute of Art and Design hasn't given a last date for submission of applications.
IIAD 2023 Upcoming events
Candidates who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria in their respective programs may fill in the application form before the last date.
- Issue of admit cards - Candidates who successfully complete the application process will be issued admit cards.
- Exam date - The IIAD exam is conducted in both online and offline modes; the IIAD DAT 2023 exam date was June 10.
- Declaration of results - The results of the entrance exam will be announced within a few days of the conduct of the entrance exam.
IIAD Entrance Exam 2024 Exam Dates & Schedule
Take a look at the table below for the complete schedule of IIAD Entrance Exam 2024 exam
|Dates||Upcoming Exam Dates|
Last date to register for IIAD 2024TENTATIVE
Dec '23 - Jan '24
IIAD Entrance Exam Date - Online and OfflineTENTATIVE
How to fill out IIAD 2023 application form
The application form for IIAD DAT 2024 has to be filled out online following the steps given below.
- Get registered - The candidate will first have to get registered by entering their personal information.
- Fill in the form - Next, the candidate will have to fill in the rest of the application form
- Upload documents - The candidate has to next upload their photograph and signature in the given format.
- Pay the application fees - The application for the exam is INR 2500.
News & Updates
Get prep tips, practice papers, exam details and important updates
IIAD Entrance Exam Exam
Answered a week ago
Candidates who have passed Class 12 or an equivalent exam in any discipline (Science, Humanities, or Arts) are eligible for admission. Further, Candidates appearing in their Class 12 exam are also eligible to apply for the IIAD 2024 entrance exam. Click here to check out the exam pattern of IIAD en