Saumya JainAssistant Manager- Content
KMAT Kerala questions and sample papers give candidates an understanding of the KMAT Kerala exam pattern. It enables the candidates in knowing the type of questions, topics and difficulty level. KMAT Kerala 2023 exam was conducted on February 19, 2023. To understand the exam pattern, type of questions, difficulty level, etc. candidates can download KMAT Kerala question papers PDFs below.
KMAT Kerala Questions Papers
KMAT Kerala Questions Papers 2022
KMAT Kerala Questions Papers 2019
KMAT Kerala Questions Papers 2018
KMAT Kerala Questions Papers 2017
KMAT Kerala Questions Papers 2016
KMAT Kerala Questions Papers 2015
KMAT Kerala Preparation Guides
Benefits of KMAT Kerala Question and Sample Papers 2023
Mentioned below are the benefits of solving KMAT Kerala questions and sample papers regularly for the KMAT Kerala preparation:
- It will help candidates in identifying the strong and weak areas. Candidates can work on strengthening their weak areas.
- Practicing KMAT Kerala questions and sample papers candidates will know the KMAT Kerala exam pattern.
- Regularly solving KMAT Kerala question papers will help the candidates in finding out the important topics for the exam.
- Develops the question-solving ability of candidates.
- Increases speed and accuracy.
- It will give candidates a clear idea of how long it takes for them to solve questions in various sections.
KMAT Kerala Question Paper Highlights
The following are the highlights of the KMAT Kerala question papers:
- The overall difficulty level of the KMAT Kerala question paper is usually easy to moderate
- The question paper has four sections and 180 questions
- Each question carries four marks and one mark is deducted for incorrect answers
How to Download KMAT Kerala Question and Sample Papers 2023?
The steps to download the question and sample papers are explained below.
- Click on the link to the KMAT Kerala question and sample papers given above
- Select the PDF file/s which you wish to read
- The PDF files will open in a new window
- Download the question and sample papers and save them
KMAT Kerala 2023 Exam Pattern
The CEE office decides the KMAT Kerala exam pattern. The exam will be conducted in computer-based test mode. The KMAT Kerala 2023 question paper will be divided into four sections as mentioned above. The question paper will only have multiple-choice questions that are to be solved within three hours. Look at the table below to know the detailed KMAT Kerala 2023 exam pattern.
Computer-based Test Mode (CBT)
Type of questions
Objective type questions
KMAT Kerala 2023 Syllabus Overview
The KMAT Kerala syllabus is prescribed by the exam conducting authority, CEE, and it outlines the section-wise important topics that the students must study for KMAT Kerala exam preparation. The KMAT Kerala 2023 question paper will be based on four major topics, i.e. Quantitative Aptitude, English Language Usage and Reading Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs and Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning. Given below are some of the section-wise important topics of the KMAT Kerala syllabus:
|Quantitative Aptitude||Percentage, Time and Work, Pie Chart, Number System, Profit and Loss, Data Interpretation, Simple and Compound Interest, Algebra, etc.|
|English Language Usage and Reading Comprehension||Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, Para Jumbles, Tenses, etc.|
|Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning||Tables, Graphs, Directions, Data Structures, Series, Puzzles, Coding and Decoding, Clocks and Calendars, etc.|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||Sports, Awards and Accolades, Economics, Politics, Culture, Global Current Affairs, Technology, etc.|
News & Updates
Get prep tips, practice papers, exam details and important updates
Explore Other Exams
28 Feb '23
Last date of application proce...
31 Dec '22
Last date of Alliance AMAT App...
20 Mar '23
BET 2023: Round 3 Submission D...
20 Jan '23
BET 2023: Round 2 Submission D...
IRMASAT 2023 result declaratio...
13 Feb '23 -
5 Mar '23
Online Personal Interview
10 Feb '23 -
31 Mar '23
OJEE 2023 registrations
1 Apr '23 -
2 Apr '23
OJEE 2023: Form Correction Win...
Offer Letters Released (Round ...
Final Interviews (Round 2)
NMAT 2023 Admit Card Issuance ...
NMAT 2023 Resceduling Window
a month ago
I didn't get your question. If you have already completed your college then why are you required to clear your degree papers. So please explain your question clearly only then I can able to help you.
How can I clear my degree papers, I have completed my course in 2012?
Reply to Sruthi