Saumya JainAssistant Manager- Content
OJEE 2023 registrations: Special OJEE 2023 application forms have been released online on June 1, 2023. OJEE 2023 application process began on February 10, 2023. The application window for OJEE 2023 closed on March 31, 2023, at 11 PM. Earlier, the last date of application was March 20, 2023. The OJEE 2023 exam will be conducted on May 8, 2023, to May 12, 2023. Candidates appearing for the BCAT and MSc (Computer Science) also had to apply for OJEE 2023. The OJEE form correction window opened on April 1, 2023, and closed on April 2, 2023, at 11 PM.
Special Entrance Examination will be conducted for admission to B.Tech, LeTech (Diploma), LeTech (B.Sc), MBA, MCA and MPharma courses for candidates who could not appear for JEE Main. The Special OJEE exam will be conducted in computer-based test mode. The exam will be conducted in four shits.
June 1, 2023: Special OJEE 2023 application forms have been released.
- OJEE Eligibility Criteria
- OJEE 2023 Registration Dates
- OJEE Application Form 2023
- Special Entrance Exam 2023 Important Dates
- How to Apply for Special Entrance Exam 2023?
- Instructions Regarding Special OJEE 2023
- How to Appy for OJEE 2023?
- Application Fee for OJEE 2023
- OJEE 2023 Test Centres
- OJEE 2023 Application Form: Key Points to Remember
- FAQs Related to OJEE Registrations
OJEE Eligibility Criteria
- Any candidate who holds a graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university can apply for OJEE.
- Final-year graduation students are also eligible to apply for OJEE.
Also Read: Detailed OJEE eligibility criteria
OJEE 2023 Registration Dates
Take a look at the table below for the complete schedule of OJEE 2023 exam
|Dates||Upcoming Exam Dates|
1 Jun '23 -
8 Jun '23
Special OJEE registrations 2023ONGOING
|Dates||Past Exam Dates|
8 May '23 -
12 May '23
20 Apr '23
OJEE 2023: Admit Card Release
2 Apr '23
OJEE 2023: Last date of fee payment
OJEE Application Form 2023
OJEE application form 2023 was released online on the official website of OJEE. OJEE 2023 application form is the same for each course category and therefore, candidates can choose their preferred course at the time of registration. Before filling up the application form, candidates are advised to check the OJEE eligibility criteria and other guidelines to avoid making any errors. Moreover, a wrong or incomplete OJEE 2023 application form will not be accepted in any case. Get here complete information on how to apply for OJEE 2023 and relevant information.
Special Entrance Exam 2023 Important Dates
Check out the important dates and events of the Special Entrance Exam in the table below.
Last date of registration
Last date of fee payment
Special OJEE 2023 form correction window
Special OJEE admit card
Special entrance exam 2023
Special entrance exam result declaration
How to Apply for Special Entrance Exam 2023?
Follow the steps mentioned below to know how to apply for Special OJEE 2023:
Special OJEE application process
Visit the official website of OJEE
- Click on 'Special OJEE 2023 forms' or visit the following link https://admissions.nic.in/OJEE/Applicant/Root/Home.aspx?
Register with details required such as name, e-mail ID, mobile number, etc. and create a password
Next, submit the details and you will be given an application ID after confirmation
Login with your registered application number and password to fill out the application form
Pay the application fee in online mode using Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking and wait for the fee status to be updated
After confirmation, submit the application form and get a printout of the same for future references
The application fee is INR 1,000/- and can be paid through online mode using Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
Instructions Regarding Special OJEE 2023
Mentioned below are a few important instructions regarding Special OJEE 2023:
- Special OJEE 2023 will be conducted in the computer-based test mode in the English medium.
- Special OJEE will be conducted for admissions to BTech, Le-Tech (Diploma), Le- Tech (B.Sc), MBA, MCA and MPharma courses under OJEE.
- Three new courses, MTech, MPlan and MArch have also been added for admission through Special OJEE.
- The second/Special OJEE 2023 exam will be conducted for admission to first-year courses in all private and government colleges in Odisha against the vacant seats left after the first round of counselling of OJEE.
- Candidates belonging to states other than Odisha are not eligible for admission to government colleges. They can opt for private colleges.
- Students holding a rank or have appeared for JEE Main 2023 or OJEE 2023 do not have to appear for the Special OJEE exam.
- Candidates must reach the exam centre at least an hour before the exam along with the admit cards.
- Candidates cannot leave the exam centre before the exam is over.
- Candidates must not carry any electronic gadget, books, study material, etc. to the exam centre.
- The exam will have MCQ-type questions. Each question will carry four marks. One mark will be deducted in case of incorrect answer.
How to Appy for OJEE 2023?
Candidates must fill in the application form carefully. Authorities will reject the OJEE application forms that are incomplete or received after the deadline. To fill in the application form, candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
Steps to Fill OJEE 2023 Application Form
OJEE 2023 application process includes four steps i.e. online registration, form filling, document uploading, fee payment and printing the confirmation page. Check out the steps below for OJEE 2023 registrations.
Step 1: Online registration
- Visit the official website of OJEE.
- Click on 'Registration for OJEE 2023'.
- Candidates will be redirected to the new registration page. Click on the 'Fresh Candidate Registration' button or copy https://admissions.nic.in/OJEE/Applicant/Report/Instructions.aspx
- Fill in details such as name, date of birth, gender, father's name, contact details, password, etc.
- Enter the security code and finally click 'Submit'.
- Review the details entered by you and click on 'Final Submit'.
Step 2: OJEE 2023 application form filling
- Candidates will be assigned an Application Number after a successful registration.
- Click on the 'Complete Application Form' button.
- Fill in all the required details and submit.
- Review your details and click on 'Final Submit'.
Step 3: Uploading documents
- Candidates need to upload scanned images of coloured photographs and full signatures in black or blue ink. The documents should be in JPEG/JPG format.
- Once the documents have been uploaded, the application fee needs to be paid.
Specifications for uploading the scanned images of the photograph, signature and thumb impression in the OJEE 2023 application form are given below.
|Candidate's photograph||10KB to 200KB||3.5cm X 4.5cm|
|Candidate's signatures||4KB to 30KB||3.5cm X 1.5cm|
Step 4: Fee payment and printing confirmation page
- Candidates will require the application number which they received during registration for fee payment.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee in online mode only using a credit card, debit card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards) or internet banking.
- Once submitted, take a printout of the confirmation page.
Application Fee for OJEE 2023
The application fee for different application forms is different. Check the OJEE application fee in the table below.
OJEE application fee in INR
Basic application fee
Application fee for subsequent courses
Basic Fee + INR 500 for each course
Check out the video below to know how fill out the complete OJEE 2023 application form:
OJEE 2023 Test Centres
Candidates must keep the following things in mind before choosing the OJEE 2023 test city:
- Candidates can choose up to three test cities according to their preferences while filling out the OJEE application form.
- The test centres cannot be changed once the application form has been submitted.
- The OJEE exam centre and the city will be mentioned on the OJEE admit card.
- The OJEE Cell holds the authority to change or modify the exam centre depending on the number of students appearing for the exam.
OJEE 2023 Application Form: Key Points to Remember
Candidates must keep the following points in mind while filling out the OJEE application form:
- Fill all the fields of the OJEE application carefully with valid information. Do not leave mandatory fields, empty.
- Before submitting the application form, check all the information entered.
- Take a printout of the confirmation letter, fee receipt and OJEE application form once the application fee has been submitted. If you do not receive the confirmation form, immediately contact the exam authorities.
- Do not use smartphones or tablets to fill out the OJEE registration form. Use a desktop or laptop to fill out and submit the OJEE application form.
FAQs Related to OJEE Registrations
Q: How much do I need to pay as the application fee for OJEE?
Q: Can I fill the OJEE application form offline?
Q: I want to apply for both MBA and MCA courses. Do I need to fill two OJEE applications for that?
Q: Which documents do I need to upload in the OJEE application form?
Q: Can I make corrections to my OJEE application form after submission?
Q: Is the OJEE registration fee refundable?
Q: What is the eligibility for OJEE MBA exam? Is there an age limit to appear for OJEE?
Q: Can I pay the OJEE application fee offline?
Q: Can I correct my course in OJEE application form?
Q: Can I fill the application form first and pay the application fee later for OJEE MBA?
Q: How can I recover my OJEE password or application number?
News & Updates
Get prep tips, practice papers, exam details and important updates
Explore Other Exams
IRMASAT 2023 result declaratio...
13 Feb '23 -
5 Mar '23
Online Personal Interview
13 Mar '23
KMAT Kerala 2023 result declar...
8 Mar '23
KMAT Kerala 2023 result declar...
20 Mar '23
BET 2023: Round 3 Submission D...
20 Jan '23
BET 2023: Round 2 Submission D...
15 Apr '23
Last date of application proce...
31 Dec '22
Last date of Alliance AMAT App...
Offer Letters Released (Round ...
Final Interviews (Round 2)
23 Jul '23
ATMA 2023 (July)
2 Jun '23
ATMA 2023 (May): Result Announ...
Personalized Recommended Exams
3 Jun '23
JEE Advanced 2023 Choosing of ...
29 May '23 -
4 Jun '23
JEE Advanced 2023 Admit Card a...
12 Jun '23 -
30 Jun '23
MHT CET 2023 Result
26 May '23 -
28 May '23
MHT CET 2023 Answer Key
24 May '23 -
12 Jun '23
BITSAT 2023 application form -...
2 Jun '23 -
23 Jun '23
BITSAT 2023 Apply for admissio...
23 Nov '22 -
5 Jun '23
SRMJEEE 2023 application form ...
23 Nov '22 -
17 Jul '23
SRMJEEE 2023 application form ...
26 Apr '23 -
12 Jun '23
VITEEE 2023 counselling - Rank...
4 Jun '23
VITEEE 2023 seat allotment - R...
6 Jun '23
COMEDK UGET 2023 final answer ...
10 Jun '23
COMEDK UGET 2023 result
2 days ago
Candidates must be holding a Bachelor degree from a recognised university with at least 50 percent marks. The degree should be of at least three years. There is no age limit to appear for OJEE MBA 2023.
Is there negative marking for wrong answers in OJEE exam?
Yes, the OJEE exam has negative markings. Each question in the OJEE exam carries four marks. And for every incorrect answer, one mark is deducted. This means that if the candidate has five correct answers, then 20 marks will be added to the OJEE score. If the candidate marks more than one answer ...Yes, the OJEE exam has negative markings. Each question in the OJEE exam carries four marks. And for every incorrect answer, one mark is deducted. This means that if the candidate has five correct answers, then 20 marks will be added to the OJEE score. If the candidate marks more than one answer for a particular question, the answer will be considered incorrect and one mark will be deducted. To avoid maximum marks deduction, candidates must attempt the easier question first and then move on to the more difficult ones in that particular section. If the applicant is unsure about a particular question, they can also skip the question. No marks will be deducted or awarded for unanswered questions. Further, the top colleges accepting the OJEE scores generally place a cut-off of 302-690 in OJEE for shortlisting candidates.
Is there a sectional time limit in OJEE?
No, OJEE exam does not have any sectional timing for any course. However, students will be required to complete the exam in pre informed exam duration and no extra time will be granted to the students under any circumstances. OJEE is a computer-based online exam the test screen will move from fir...No, OJEE exam does not have any sectional timing for any course. However, students will be required to complete the exam in pre informed exam duration and no extra time will be granted to the students under any circumstances. OJEE is a computer-based online exam the test screen will move from first section to the next section only when the candidate clicks the next button. Candidates have to be mindful of the on-screen timer and pre-decide the number of questions to solve in each section as there will be negative markings. It is not mandatory to solve all the questions in OJEE exam so candidates can devise a strategy to use the exam duration as per their strength and weakness. Candidates must reach the exam centre at least an hour prior to complete the frisking formalities at the OJEE exam centre.
What is the OJEE exam duration? Can I change my exam slot?
The OJEE exam is a computer-based test for all courses. However, the OJEE exam pattern differs according to the programme you are applying for. The course-wise OJEE exam duration is as follows:1. For MBA, LE B.Tech, LE B.Sc/ LE, MCA/LE MCA M.Tech and MArch courses is 120 minutes (2 hours). 2. For...The OJEE exam is a computer-based test for all courses. However, the OJEE exam pattern differs according to the programme you are applying for. The course-wise OJEE exam duration is as follows:
1. For MBA, LE B.Tech, LE B.Sc/ LE, MCA/LE MCA M.Tech and MArch courses is 120 minutes (2 hours).
2. For the B.Pharma course is three hours or 180 minutes.
3. For the M.Pharma Integrated MBA and LE B.Pharma courses, the exam duration is one hour or 60 minutes. This means, candidates will have approximately one minute per question to solve it. Candidates must take care of saving their answers at every step as the moment sectional time limit will get over, the screen will automatically move to the next section. The OJEE exam is conducted in three slots for most courses. The OJEE exam slot will be mentioned on their admit cards and there is no provision of changing the exam slot. Candidates must reach the OJEE exam centre at least and hour before their slot timings.
What is the eligibility criteria for admission on the basis of OJEE for MBA?
Reply to Bhagyalaxmi