Saumya JainAssistant Manager- Content
Special OJEE 2022 registration process has been extended till August 14, 2022. Earlier, the last date of registration was August 7, 2022. The registrations began on August 1, 2022. The last date to pay the Special OJEE application fee is August 16, 2022. OJEE 2022 results were released on July 27. Special OJEE 2022 will likely be conducted in the last week of August or the first week of September 2022. The exam will be conducted in the computer-based test mode. OJEE 2022 was conducted from July 4, 2022, to July 8, 2022, in the computer-based test mode. The admit cards for OJEE were released on June 27, 2022, at 8 PM. The OJEE mock test window opened on June 28, 2022, for all courses. The OJEE 2022 registrations closed on May 14. The last date of application fee payment was May 16, 2022. The registrations were extended thrice. OJEE registrations were also conducted in the online mode. The Special OJEE registrations will likely begin after the OJEE exam has been conducted.
- What is OJEE?
- OJEE 2022 Highlights
- OJEE 2022 Results
- OJEE Cutoff 2022
- OJEE 2022 Admit Card
- OJEE 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
- OJEE Exam Centres
- OJEE Application Process 2022
- OJEE Exam Overview
- OJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- OJEE 2022 Dates and Events
- Courses Offered Through OJEE
- OJEE 2022 Participating Colleges
- OJEE Preparation 2022
- OJEE 2022 Admission Process
- Important FAQs for OJEE
What is OJEE?
Odisha Joint Entrance Exam (OJEE) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the OJEE Cell for admission to B.Pharm, MBA/PGDM, MCA, and M.Tech courses. The OJEE 2022 will be held in the computer-based test (CBT) mode for different papers. Based on OJEE scores, candidates can apply for admission to various programmes offered by OJEE participating colleges. OJEE is also conducted for admission to Lateral Entry B.Tech, MCA/Lateral Entry MCA courses. Biju Pattanaik Film and Television Institute of Odisha (BPFTIO), offers four years degree programme for the academic Session 2022-22 in Cinematic Art and Technology in three prime disciplines, i.e., Cinematography, Sound Recording and Sound Design and Film editing. Candidates who wish to apply for BCAT and MSc Computer Science, also need to apply through OJEE.
- August 8, 2022: Special OJEE 2022 application process extended.
- August 7, 2022: Special OJEE 2022 registrations will close today.
- August 1, 2022: Special OJEE 2022 registrations to begin today.
OJEE 2022 Highlights
OJEE is one of the most well-known state-level entrance examinations for admission to various professional and academic programmes offered in several disciplines. Some important highlights from OJEE 2022 are mentioned in the table below.
|OJEE 2022 Highlights|
|Name||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE)|
|Conducting body||OJEE Board (OJEEB)|
|Exam level||State entrance examination|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
3 hours duration – BPharm
2 hours duration – LE BTech, LE BSc/ LE, MCA/LE MCA, MBA, MTech and MArch, MSc, BCAT
1 hours duration – MPharm, Integrated MBA and LE BPharm
|Syllabus||Quantitative Techniques, Analytical and Logical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning and Comprehension, General Awareness and Business Fundamentals and other course-specific topics|
|Pattern||Multiple Choice Questions, 4 marks for correct answers and -1 mark for incorrect answers|
|Exam fees||INR 1,000. In case of applying for a combination of courses the fee is INR 1,500|
|Exam purpose||Admission to more than 43 Colleges in India|
|Courses offered||Undergraduate, Lateral Entry and Post Graduate|
|Number of test cities||34|
|Total no. of registrations||57,898|
|Candidates awarded ranks||47,729|
|OJEE 2022 Exam Date||04-Jul-2022 to 08-Jul-2022|
|Help desk number||0674-6552455|
OJEE 2022 Results
OJEE results have been announced on July 27, 2022. Candidates who appear for the exam can download their scorecards online using their login credentials. Given below are the steps to know how to download the OJEE result 2022:
- Visit the website of OJEE
- Click on the 'Download Rank Card' button or copy https://cdn.tcsion.com//EForms/configuredHtml/2344/77808/login.html
- Login using the application number and date of birth
- Click the submit button
OJEE Cutoff 2022
OJEE 2022 cutoff will be released soon. The OJEE cutoff will mention the opening and closing ranks for various courses. The candidates will be allotted the seats according to the scores obtained by them in the OJEE 2022 exam. Candidates who match the cutoff will be called for the OJEE counselling procedure.
Check the table below to know the OJEE expected cutoff:
OJEE 2022 Admit Card
OJEE admit card is an important document which is to be carried to the exam centre. The OJEE 2022 admit cards has been released on June 27, on the official website of ojee.nic.in. Candidates who have completed the OJEE 2022 registration will be able to access the admit card. Given below is the process to check and download the OJEE 2022 admit card:
- Visit the official website of OJEE.
- Click on the link ‘Download Admit Card – OJEE 2022.
- Login using the login credentials, i.e. Application number and date of birth.
Click on the 'Download admit card' button and the same will appear on the screen.
- Download the OJEE admit card and take a printout of the same
OJEE 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates need to follow certain guidelines on the exam day to have a hassle-free exam experience. Check out the OJEE exam day guidelines mentioned below to be followed on the exam day:
- Make sure that you are carrying the OJEE admit card to the exam centre as candidates will not be allowed inside the exam centre without the admit card.
- Reach the test centre at least an hour before the exam timings to check for the seating plan and complete frisking formalities at the entry gate. No candidate will be allowed entry into the exam centre at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
|Exam timings||Reporting time|
|9:00 AM to 11:00 AM||7:30 AM to 8:00 AM|
|12:30 PM to 2:30 PM||11:30 AM|
|4:00 PM to 6:00 PM||3:00 PM|
- It is also advised that the candidates should not carry any food items, as they are prohibited in the examination hall.
- Read instructions for taking the test mentioned on the admit card of OJEE 2022. These instructions are about the OJEE 2022 admit card, signature, documents and other test formalities.
- Carry a PWD certificate (for candidates applying under the PWD category) and any of the below-mentioned photo ID proof along with the admit card:
Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment Number
- Carry your own pen (blue/black ballpoint) for marking answers in the OMR sheet for the PBT mode exam or even for rough work purposes, in the case of CBT mode.
- Do not carry any prohibited items such as mobile phones, log tables, watches/smartwatches, earphones/wireless earphones, Bluetooth devices, paper-bits, notebooks/notes, books, or any other study material.
OJEE Exam Centres
New test centres have been added last year to the list of OJEE 2022 test centres. In total, 39 cities across the state of Odisha are designated as OJEE 2022 exam centres.
|OJEE test cities|
OJEE Application Process 2022
OJEE 2022 application is an online process. The OJEE application forms 2022 are available online on the official website of OJEE (https://www.ojee.nic.in/). Students who wish to appear for the OJEE exam are required to fill out the online application form. The OJEE application process includes the following steps:
- Creating a new user profile by filling out the OJEE registration form with details such as name, date of birth, gender, email ID and phone number, ID proof, etc.
- Filling out the complete OJEE application form using PID number and password.
- Paying the OJEE application fee via credit/debit card, internet banking, UPI or other banking wallets.
- Uploading the required documents and left-hand thumb impression in the prescribed format.
Check out the video below to know how to fill the OJEE 2022 application form:
OJEE Exam Overview
- OJEE is a state-government-controlled centralized entrance exam conducted for admissions to various private and government colleges in Odisha.
- The exam is conducted once every year in the computer-based test mode.
- The OJEE exam is usually of moderate difficulty level and is easier than the other MBA exam such as CAT, XAT, ATMA.
- OJEE has four sections - Quantitative Techniques, Verbal Reasoning and Comprehension, Analytical and Logical Reasoning and General Awareness and Business Fundamentals.
- OJEE exam has multiple-choice questions for all courses.
- The duration for the BPharma exam is three hours, for LE BTech, LE BSc/ LE, MCA/LE MCA, MBA, MTech and MArch the duration is two hours and for Mpharm, Integrated MBA and LE BPharm the duration is one hour.
- OJEE Cell also conducts Special OJEE for admissions to BTech courses for students who could not appear for JEE Main.
OJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
OJEE eligibility criteria vary for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The minimum eligibility to apply for various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes is:
- The candidate must have completed Class 12 or any equivalent examination from a recognised board to apply for undergraduate courses.
- The candidate must hold a diploma or bachelor's degree from a relevant stream to apply for lateral entry courses.
- The candidate must be a graduate in any relevant discipline from a recognised university.
OJEE 2022 eligibility criteria for undergraduate programmes
- B.Pharma - Candidates should have qualified Class 12 examination in science stream with a minimum of 45 per cent aggregate can apply for the OJEE 2022 exam. There is no prescribed age limit for admission to the B.Pharma programme.
- BHMS/BAMS - Candidates should have completed Class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany & Zoology) with a minimum of 50 per cent aggregate in all three subjects taken together. The prescribed lower age limit is 17 years as of December 31, 2021.
- BCAT - Candidates should have passed Class 12 in the science stream from a recognised board.
OJEE 2022 eligibility criteria for postgraduate programmes
- MBA - The candidate must hold a graduation degree in any relevant discipline or equivalent or bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture/Pharmacy of four years duration with a minimum 50 per cent aggregate. Students in their final year are also eligible to apply. There is no prescribed age limit defined for MBA programmes.
- MTech - The candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50 per cent aggregate or above in their graduation from a relevant discipline. Students in the final year of the qualifying examination can also apply. No age limit is prescribed for admission to M.Tech programmes.
- MCA - Candidate should have completed their graduation of a minimum of three years duration in any discipline with a minimum of 50 per cent and should have studied Mathematics at 10+2 or undergraduate level. Final years students are also eligible to apply for MCA. There is no age bar for admission to the MCA programme.
- MArch - Candidates should have completed their bachelor's in Architecture with a minimum aggregate of 50 per cent to be eligible to apply for M.Arch. Candidates in the final year of the qualifying exam can also apply. No age limit is prescribed by the OJEE board for admission.
- MPharma - Candidates must have completed their graduation in Pharmacy with at least 50 per cent or more. No age bar is defined by the board for admission. Final year students can also apply.
- MSc Computer Science - Candidates should have completed a BSc degree with at least 50 per cent aggregate or more. Candidates who have passed BCA with science as the main stream in Class 12 are also eligible to apply. Reserved category students have a relaxation of 5% aggregate.
OJEE 2022 Dates and Events
Check out all the important dates in the table below.
|OJEE 2022 registrations begin||14-Mar-2022||Online application forms were released on the official website|
|Last date of filling OJEE application forms||
|Candidates cannot apply for the OJEE 2022 exam beyond this date|
|Last date of paying the application fee||
|The application window closed after 5:00 PM|
|Application form correction window||
17-May-2022 to 20-May-2022
|Corrections can be made in the OJEE 2022 application form till this date|
|Admit cards downloads begin (released)||27-Jun-2022||Admit cards are available for download on the official OJEE website|
|Mock Test Window Open (opened)||28-Jun-2022||The mock test link is available on the official website|
|OJEE 2022 exam (CBT mode)||
LE Tech Diploma: 04-Jul-2022
MCA/ MSc/ MTech/ MArch/ BCAT/ MPharma: 05-Jul-2022
MBA/ Integrated MBA/ LE Pharm/ LE Tech BSc/ BCAT (Film editing): 06-Jul-2022
OJEE exam will be conducted in computer-based test mode (Online) in three shifts for all courses
|Result declaration||27-Jul-2022||OJEE results 2022 have been declared on the official website|
|Special OJEE registrations||
|The registrations for BTech courses under OJEE will begin online|
|Last date of Special OJEE application||
|The application window will close at 5:00 PM and the fee payment window will close shortly after|
|Registrations for Counselling and Choice Filling Window Open||10-Aug-2022 (tentative)||Candidates can register on the official website and enter their choices of the institutes|
|Last date of printing the confirmation form||
To be announced
|Confirmation forms are to be carried on the exam day|
|Last date of fee payment for Special OJEE||
|Candidates could pay the application fee online|
|Form correction window for Special OJEE 2022||
|The candidates who complete the application process can modify or correct their forms online|
|Special OJEE 2022||
Last week of August 2022 or First week of September 2022
|The exam will be conducted for admission to BTech, Le-Tech (Diploma), Le- Tech (B.Sc), MBA, MCA and MPharma under OJEE|
*The dates mentioned above are tentative and are subject to change.
Courses Offered Through OJEE
OJEE is conducted for admission to the following academic and professional programmes offered by various participating colleges. The exam pattern and syllabus would vary for OJEE exam according to the course for which the candidate is applying.
|Course level||Entry year||Courses|
|Undergraduate||First Year||B.Pharm, Five-year Integrated MBA, BCAT|
|Undergraduate||Second Year/Lateral Entry (Third Semester)||B.Tech, B.Pharm|
|Postgraduate||First Year||MCA, MBA, M.Tech, M.Pharm, M.Arch, M.Arch (Exe.)|
|Postgraduate||Second Year/Lateral Entry (Third Semester)||MCA|
OJEE 2022 Participating Colleges
OJEE is a state-level entrance exam and the scores are used for admission to both government and private institutes in the state of Odisha. Last year, 89 institutes offered admission to B.Tech courses based on OJEE scores while 63 institutes offered admission to MBA courses.
OJEE Board will publish a list of all the participating government and private colleges along with their respective seat intake. Here is the list of top participating institutes in OJEE for B.Tech and MBA.
OJEE Preparation 2022
Candidates appearing for the OJEE 2022 exam must begin their preparations at least six months before the exam. The first important step is to have an organised study plan which incorporates each topic of the syllabus and at the same time gives you enough time for revision and practice. Begin the OJEE preparations with important topics and understanding the fundamentals and basic concepts. You can start with the tougher topics and then move on to the easier ones. Once you have covered the syllabus, try your hands on the sample and practice papers.
It is important for the candidates to attempt at least 20-25 OJEE mock tests which will help them in improving speed and accuracy. It will also help them understand the concepts thoroughly and memorize the formulae easily. Consult the recommended books and study material to prepare better for the OJEE exam.
Take a look at some of the OJEE preparation articles below:
|OJEE 2022: Six-month preparation tips||How to prepare for OJEE in three months|
|Best books to read for OJEE 2022||Last-minute preparation tips for OJEE|
OJEE 2022 Admission Process
Candidates can check below the sequence of the entire admission process for OJEE 2022, starting from OJEE registration and application form filling until seat allotment and reporting at the allotted institutes.
OJEE 2022 Admission Process
Step 1: OJEE Registrations
The first step in the OJEE application process is the OJEE registration. Candidates need to visit the official website of OJEE and register themselves for the exam by filling the OJEE 2022 application form with the required details. Candidates need to complete the OJEE application process by paying the OJEE application fee of INR 1,000. In case, candidates are applying for a combination of papers such as M.Tech and MBA or MBA and MCA, then the fee will be INR 1,500. Candidates can pay the fee through Netbanking, Debit/credit card or Offline via SBI challan.
Step 2: Download OJEE Admit Card
Download OJEE 2022 admit cards from the official website and read the instructions on the admit card carefully. If there is an error on the admit card, immediately report to the OJEE Cell.
Step 3: Appear for OJEE 2022 exam
OJEE 2022 will be conducted in computer-based test mode. Candidates have to appear for the exam and reach the exam centre at least one hour before the commencement of the exam.
Step 4: Download OJEE 2022 answer key published by the OJEE Cell
OJEE Cell will release the answer keys for OJEE 2022 question paper on the official website. Candidates can also download the scorecard from the official website itself.
Step 5: Register for OJEE 2022 counselling process
Candidates who have cleared the OJEE exam will have to register for the OJEE counselling process. The list of selected candidates through Web Counselling and Institute level will be released by the authorities.
|Course-specific syllabus for OJEE 2022||GDPI Guide|
|OJEE exam pattern||OJEE preparation tips|
|OJEE test centres||OJEE cutoff|
Important FAQs for OJEE
Q. When will OJEE registrations start?
Q. How to get admission to the B.Tech program in Odisha state colleges?Is there a centralised counselling process after JEE Main?
Q. Can students from any part of the country apply for OJEE 2022?
Q. What is the marking scheme for OJEE 2022 (MBA)?
Q. What is the seat reservation policy in OJEE 2022?
Q. What is the registration fee for OJEE 2022? What will be the fee in case of a combination of papers?
Q. What is Special OJEE 2022?
Q. How many times can I apply for OJEE in a year?
Q. Can I pay the OJEE application fee offline?
Q. What should I do if there is an error in my OJEE admit card?
Q. Can I get an exam center for OJEE in cities other than Odisha?
Q. Is there any reservation for female candidates?
Q. Can I make corrections in OJEE application form after submission?
Q. Can I appear for OJEE more than once?
OJEE 2022 Contact Information
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2019
JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri,
IST - Khordha. Bhubaneswar - 751030
Website: www.odishajee.com, www.ojee.nic.in
Phone No.: 0674-2382108